Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making gains is good :)

JoBu

Hardcore Hasher
Platinum
Just had a great day in the gym. Made gaines in reps, weight, or both in every move. Especially happy with my 5x5 bench progress. I've never done flat BB bench on a regular basis before because it such a weak lift for me but I decided to suck it up and work it 2x per week. The first time I tried it 3 or so weeks ago I struggled to get 3 sets with 165 (7/5/5 reps). Today I did 180 5x5 without help. It's still rather sad weight but I'm making progress so I'm happy. You can read all about it in my training journal thread.

JoBu's Training Journal

JoBu

Thanks...I just hope the progress leads to size gains. I really don't give a shit how much I can bench...just trying to finally develop a chest. It's always been my weakest.

JoBu

You did good. Progress is progress period. No matter how slow one may be moving with progress, as long as your progressing you are moving in the right direction !!!

Karma for you Bro

Thanks. And I must say that I am definitely feeling it...2 days later ever. Probably the sorest I've been in the last month...it hurts so good :D

Dave949 said:
You did good. Progress is progress period. No matter how slow one may be moving with progress, as long as your progressing you are moving in the right direction !!!

Karma for you Bro

Top Bottom