Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making Anavar Injectable?

Making Injectable Ox can be done and has been done in the past. The real question is the actual yeild per ml based on what you put in. Is it cost effective and can it be cost effective?

Well, you could dissolve it in chloroform, but I'm not sure that would be real smart to inject:

Chemical Name:
17beta-Hydroxy-17alpha-methyl-2-oxa-5alpha-androstan-3-one

Molecular Formula: C19H30O3

Molecular Weight: 306.4

3.3 Physical properties

3.3.1 Colour

White

3.3.2 State/form

Solid-crystal

3.3.3 Description

Soluble 1 in 5200 of water, 1 in 57 of alcohol,
1 in 69 of acetone, 1 in less than 5 of chloroform,
and 1 in 860 of ether.

As I said before without an ester I dont see how the injectable version would be so superior to the tabs. Too much job and so complex like bigandy said......

Delinquent

Delinquent i think the Prop Glycol is ok for oral(thats what ive been hearing anyway).....but not inject. I hope it is stable in PG for oral b/c that is what was my original plan. If not i have a lot of PG that i dont need anymore. Bump just to be safe. Ox suspended in PG is stable right? and for how long(2 yrs?)...? thanks

-Soma

The powder does exist. I know a source that gets it from time to time. Yes, "Animals" U100 kit will work. It will make 100mg/ml anavar shot. 1/2 cc e/d looks real good. I am waiting on some powder in a few weeks. I hope it works thats all I know. Water base mix just like winnie.

Megadeth1

Megadeth how do you know animals U-100 kit will work? Everyone is saying how unstable the OX molecule is- it will prob (it will)work with USP winny and d-bol but how do you know it will work with OX? I'd love to do inject but dont wanna mess the product up and throw all my $$ in da pooper.

-Soma

Bump for Megadeth and also the final word on whether OX is stable(for how long) in Propylene Glycol for oral use. Thanks

-Soma

Top Bottom