Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making Anavar Injectable?

Andy is going to have his work cut out for him...there are some stability issues with anavar that make an injectable less than practical. Not impossible, mind you...just difficult.

I looked at it while back, but I don't have the hormone to spare on experimentation.

Like I said, it ain't easy to make an injectable that will keep. Andy, feel free to email me for particulars.

I believe there are some ladies on the womens board that have done this. You might want to post this there.

FS is right on the money...this is extremely complex. It's getting very frustrating, I've got 5grams sitting here that I can't use.

I don't know if I trust A's kit; the magic solution may destroy the var.

The more I read about this, the more I realise how much more potent an injectable Ox would be. I had concerns that I would need to inject twice a day, but it turns out that the Ox would be released at a much slower rate, so once a day is sufficient.

Hopefully, I'll find a way to get 100mg/ml, and I will shot 75mg a day, with 1/4cc-1/2cc of Sterile oil. Hopefully, the oil will help wilth the sustained release.

Anavar is not soluble in oil and is an extremely fragile substance.

FS, I may email you regarding this issue. Thanks.

The U100 kit will work. The flip side is that the liquid is unstable and you can't let it sit or it will degrade rapidly. Also temp control and light exposure are issues. Must be kept in cool dark place. I think I explored this issue a while back and I got slammed on this board. As mentioned above you might want to check the chick board. A couple of them responded to my thread that had done it before because of digestive problems. They seemed to have some positive results. You don't have to blow the whole 5g's at once. Why not try 1 or 2 and see how it works.

I'm not sure a oil/BA kit would work. Oxandrolone is soluble 1gm in 57ml of ethanol. IF its solubility in BA is similar, that would only allow about 20mg in 1ml of BA. About the most BA a person can handle is 1 part in 10 in oil (a 10cc vial of oil with 1cc of BA). So a 1cc injection of such a solution would only yield 2mg anavar.

bump....hmm ive got 5 grams too...what should i do.....
I was just gonna go oral with Propylene Glycol....(i heard this was stable for 2 years app.- this correct?)
Inject sounds interesting if it is that much more effective....

I've read reports that say it can't be done. Don't remember where though...Something about anavar being so unstable.

Dbols?

Speaking on the same note, would it be possible to make injectable dbols by converting the pills to an injectable form? Anyone have any info on this? We could all enjoy the benefits of dbols without that much liver damage.

Re: Dbols?

MrDbol said:
Speaking on the same note, would it be possible to make injectable dbols by converting the pills to an injectable form? Anyone have any info on this? We could all enjoy the benefits of dbols without that much liver damage.

You can get Dbol powder no need for pills. The fillers in the pills are not meant for injection.

It would still be toxic to the liver, it's the same molecular compound; you are just changing the physical state of the chemical not the molecular state.

Top Bottom