Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Magazine wonder dudes?!

SquatPukeSquat

Couldn't figure out which section this post belonged in, so i put it in here because i want to ask about people in the magazines,albeit, not pros. i was looking for opinions (since i can only surmise on this subject) on those guys in magazine ads who look like shit, then turn out to be massive after a few weeks. now i know some are bodybuilders in the off season, but what about the others who are skinny dudes, then get huge? do you think it's just all roids, genetics, what? this might be a stupid question, but since i've only been able to guess what the reasons might be for years, i figured i may as well ask some people who may be more "in the know" than i. thanks.

well

sometimes its 2 different people

sometimes they are same size just more cut, lasix or natrual stuff can help (can make you look bigger)

throw in a tan (almost all after pics) and that helps

they say after 8 weeks, well no roid or natrual supplement can get you anything to talk about in 8 weeks

are they bullshitting? well for the most part yes

are people falling for it?

yes or they would be able to buy 5 page spreads month after month

Someone posted on another board that he was paid like $500 to loose his tan and get fat and bloated. The before pic was actually the after pic.

All the pictures are touched up. They can "White out" cuts, or add in veins.

Top Bottom