Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

madbomber - how was nadsing your chest?

H

HappyScrappy

I had forgotten about this and I don't think I ever saw you post what it was like.
did you follow through with it?
did you enjoy it?
did you get lots of little red bumps?

ass

They had NADS on the news last night. Doing an expo on how it was not as safe as it claimed to be and how it was the LEAST most effective product on the shelves, but still the most EXPENSIVE. Ingrown hairs, bumps and rashes were common.

that's what I got - never using the stuff again.
I still maintain the people they have in the commericals are either vegetables in comas, or quadroplegics and that is how they don't react to it when they rip the strips off.

I wanna know what madbomber felt though.

and anyone recommend a way to keep the chest clean shaven without the bumps - I get them at every hair and I have to shave everyday, I've just decided to let it grow back out b/c a little chest hair looks better than a lot of red bumps and zits.

the news said the hot wax method was actually less painful. I bet anything that the area they waxed in the commericials was actually smooth shaven with the hair laid back down over something sticky to hold it down long enough to be "waxed" away. And I could NEVER get the damn wax to spread on as smooth as they did. And it was messy as hell.

HappyScrappy said:

and anyone recommend a way to keep the chest clean shaven without the bumps - I get them at every hair and I have to shave everyday, I've just decided to let it grow back out b/c a little chest hair looks better than a lot of red bumps and zits.

ok I am gonna hate admitting this. Happy here is what I do.

An ex-girlfriend picked me up one of those loufa sponges one day to use.

It removes dead skin and cleans the pores and I haven't had any bumps or ingrown hairs since I started using this. I also shave in the shower which I found made a big difference.

Top Bottom