Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Madalyn Murray O'Hair (Prayer Banned in school) The fearless leader for the athiest

Once this country is rid of you dumbass christians is the day this country begins it's climb to greatness. All of the religious babble that fills your minds is like an infestation like a virus that has been passed down from generation to generation. You fucking christians are so pathetic that I hope the islamic armies totally wipe out your pathetic existance. If that takes wiping out this poor excuse for a country so be it. Oh and a big fuck you to all you dumbass patriot motherfuckers. As long as we have your stupid asses, we know we're safe here. The upper class will always be safe due to the idiotic behavior of the middle and lower class people

nordstrom said:

no one pissed in my cheerios. I haven't eaten them in about 2 years. I had dinner at burger king tonight.

i also found this on the internet, thought it was funny.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...5413797/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/104-4115772-4017546

I'm on the cover of this one:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...5413951/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-0613456-7436930

seriously - but they don't have an image for it.

as for farting dogs, my own personal opinion is that there can never be enough books written that discuss them.

and I'm sorry to hear that you don't eat cheerios - I was hoping that would explain your harsh words to me when I was only reaching out for love, hope, and the understanding touch of someone that cares. or I was just being a jackass like I always am.
one of the two.

HappyScrappy said:

and I'm sorry to hear that you don't eat cheerios - I was hoping that would explain your harsh words to me when I was only reaching out for love, hope, and the understanding touch of someone that cares. or I was just being a jackass like I always am.
one of the two.

bah, its all in good fun. Nothing like friendly sarcasm amongst friends who don't trust each other enough to tell each other their true first names.

nordstrom said:

bah, its all in good fun. Nothing like friendly sarcasm amongst friends who don't trust each other enough to tell each other their true first names.

LOL
call me "shithead" - most everyone that knows me in person does. including my mom.
and unfortunatley I am serious on that.
even my girlfriend's sister calls me "poophead", and she has never heard anyone call me shithead.
I suppose I just have what it takes to be a shithead.

as for sarcasm, I don't even know what that means.

Deliquent did mommy and daddy show you no love as a kid? And did they make you go see that priest no matter how much you complaind about your butt hurtting. Get a life you moron. love you. saint7

Delinquent said:
Once this country is rid of you dumbass christians is the day this country begins it's climb to greatness. All of the religious babble that fills your minds is like an infestation like a virus that has been passed down from generation to generation. You fucking christians are so pathetic that I hope the islamic armies totally wipe out your pathetic existance. If that takes wiping out this poor excuse for a country so be it. Oh and a big fuck you to all you dumbass patriot motherfuckers. As long as we have your stupid asses, we know we're safe here. The upper class will always be safe due to the idiotic behavior of the middle and lower class people

lol

Top Bottom