Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1t

Castro_bigdog

what do you broz think about this stuff, is it realy all the rage or is it plane out crap, Some dude try to tell me that it is realy good and that he put on like 15 pounds from this stuff that is hard to beleave.....

what are your thouts broz........thanx

Castro_bigdog said:
what do you broz think about this stuff, is it realy all the rage or is it plane out crap, Some dude try to tell me that it is realy good and that he put on like 15 pounds from this stuff that is hard to beleave.....

what are your thouts broz........th

It does work..and I have used it once. Strength gains were great, but all I have heard about it since...i would not use it.... I am not prone to side effects but i have heard they can be pretty bad on that stuff. Wasnt bad for me...but i only used it for a short time....try a search on EF for it..there are some more advanced threads about it im sure.

Don't waste your money on an "almost steroid" that gives you half of the gains and all of the sides of steroids. In fact, that PH is worse for your liver than most steroids.

Castro_bigdog said:

what are your thouts broz........thanx

Get some T-bol or D-bol instead........cheaper too.

M1T is going for double the price since it went scheduled.....its crap.

Its sad because I have that 16-21 year old crowd come in my nutrition store that have been on it....acne from hell and banana tits.

m1t sucks compared to real AS. I thought it was amazing and then i tried the enanthate that im on now and I say fuck you to m1t. I had terrible side effects from m1t. Methylated PH are horrible.

Yea dont bother with that crap bro. do yourself a favor. i have used it before and would never use it again. esoecially since i started using real gear. there isnt any comparison. Tbol is suppose to be some real good shit for decent gains and low sides. you might want to try that.

asianlover said:
Yea dont bother with that crap bro. do yourself a favor. i have used it before and would never use it again. esoecially since i started using real gear. there isnt any comparison. Tbol is suppose to be some real good shit for decent gains and low sides. you might want to try that.

garbage bro get the real!!!!!!!

Thanx broz for the grait replys, I just want to see what all you broz thout about the stuff.......I figgerd that it will be pritty harsh on the liver..

Top Bottom