Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T Baby!!!!!

A lot of people have problems with high BP on methyl-1 test. Some also have BP problems on d-bol so that may not be for you either. Finally, Methyl-1 test is a "real" steroid and as you have discovered should not be taken lightly.

You could be right javaguru,I have also listened to the vets talk about why would you put something as untested as M1T in your body,when you could use a tried and tested such as dbol,where there are obvious protective supps and and other stuff to counteract sides with it,no one really knows with M1T,what sides your gonna get,I've heard of a wide variety of sides with M1T,but everyone reacts different and you don't know till you try.I know one thing,when I finally find what works for me,I'm sticking with it.

blood & guts said:
M1T is better... I lost my pumping after a cycle of 1-AD (4 weeks)

You have to try 1-T by vpx... is the shit... never sides

thats cause its dosed lower, i think your the only one i have heard that ever said vpx's stuff was good (besides the sales team there)

Well I tried m1t for 4 days at 10mg every day. I quit cuz I was uber paranoid about bitch tits since it was my first time using a prohormone(although like others say, m1t is actually a steroid), although looking back, I feel kinda dumb about it since it doesn't aromatize into estrogen. I've been on 1-AD for 2 1/2 weeks now and I'm taking 700mg ED with no bad side effects at all. Before the 1-AD I took my first 10mg m1t pill before bed and the next morning I had very pronounced puffiness under my right eye lid. It went away after a few hours. No problems the next day. Then the next day my left lower eye lid puffed up for 3-4 hours. I also noticed lethargy the first day on it. Both of the sides were bareable though, although I did notice my blood pressure was up by the second day while lifting, but again it was bareable. Also, my lower back got painfully pumped on leg day. The good was that I was constantly in a state of moderate pump. I mean moderate, not semi or a little, but very decent and my muscles kinda tingled all the time. I miss that feeling. I had it for the first week on 1-AD although not as pronounced. Now I'm still pumped all the time only it's very little. Get great pumps in the gym still. Sometimes I think about doing the m1t again for 2on/2off/2on/3-4months off, but then when I think about it I figure, might as well wait and do a real cycle for 8-10 weeks with probably less sides adnw ay better gains. HMM?

I think Ill finish the rest of my bottle. I only lasted 2 weeks before I stopped. Nausea seemed to be setting in more so then usual. It worked though. I was making strength gains even after I went off the shit! Toxic though. I did 10mg the first week, 15mg the second. I only have enough left to do 2 weeks at 10mg. I likely wont be taking any protectants this time either. Didnt seem to cause a problem last time. No tests will likely be run either. Not sure on the safety though, but well see what happens.

WalkingBeast said:
I think Ill finish the rest of my bottle. I only lasted 2 weeks before I stopped. Nausea seemed to be setting in more so then usual. It worked though. I was making strength gains even after I went off the shit! Toxic though. I did 10mg the first week, 15mg the second. I only have enough left to do 2 weeks at 10mg. I likely wont be taking any protectants this time either. Didnt seem to cause a problem last time. No tests will likely be run either. Not sure on the safety though, but well see what happens.

I don't understand why people take M1t when methyl-D is more anabolic with 10% of the sides (nausea , lethargy) Methylated 17aa's dones convert to estrogen, but I guess if your younger then your natural test may give way to estrogen and you might get it from that.

I might use M1t to jumpstart the cycle for a few days but that's it

gjohnson5 said:
I don't understand why people take M1t when methyl-D is more anabolic with 10% of the sides (nausea , lethargy) Methylated 17aa's dones convert to estrogen, but I guess if your younger then your natural test may give way to estrogen and you might get it from that.

I might use M1t to jumpstart the cycle for a few days but that's it

My inspiration was the 10$ price tag. :FRlol:

WalkingBeast said:
My inspiration was the 10$ price tag. :FRlol:

I understand. m1t is very liver toxic. You might wanna get your liver checked as well. I got off m1t after my liver enzyme test showed 3x normal. 3x really isn't much but stomach doctors start to get concerned at this point.

m1d + m-ohn gave me 1/2 the liver toxicity!

Yall might want to get checked

gjohnson5 said:
I understand. m1t is very liver toxic. You might wanna get your liver checked as well. I got off m1t after my liver enzyme test showed 3x normal. 3x really isn't much but stomach doctors start to get concerned at this point.

m1d + m-ohn gave me 1/2 the liver toxicity!

Yall might want to get checked

How much were you taking? Sounds pretty fucking bad! haha Decisions decisions! I have the rest of it here, and was looking forward to finishing it. Not sure what Ill do. Dont want to fuck my liver up. haha

WalkingBeast said:
How much were you taking? Sounds pretty fucking bad! haha Decisions decisions! I have the rest of it here, and was looking forward to finishing it. Not sure what Ill do. Dont want to fuck my liver up. haha

Listen to this tough guy. We have to workout sometime. But anyway I never was worried , it was the fuckin doctors I go to see. But yeah, I think legal gear's is 10mg. I never took more than 1/day. I'll post what my liver enzymes look like.

1. on m1t
2. on m1d + m-ohn
3. off all

I gotta go back to the stomach doctor and do blood draw this morning.

Top Bottom