Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Review

Zoogbuild

Height: 5'7
Weight: 175
BF% 14

I plan on starting a 4 week cycle of M1T and Dianabol... I wanted to lay it out and see what you guys think... this was the only thing my supplier could get me at the time so I am using orals this time.

M1T 10g ED
DianaBol 25g ED
Arimidex
For a duration of 4 weeks (6 possible)

Supplements
Celery Seed Extract
Hawthorn
Saw Palmetto
Tribulus
Milk Thistle
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oils
Creatine

Post cycle

Clomid: 25
Forma Stanzol: 5 pumps to upper chest after shower in morn/5 pumps evening
DAA Powerchews: 3 grams ED

Last edited:
Really? Your going to stack 2 methylated compounds together. And you say your taking 10 grams of M1T and 25 grams of dbol per day?

Are u scared to pin? I'm sure others will pipe in here and tell u how bad this will be for your liver.

I am aware of the effects on the liver, I was assuming the milk thistle+celery seed extract+ tons of water would be enough, this is all my supplier can get for the time being and I don't want to buy from strangers.

dbol alone for 6 weeks? can I do somethign like M1T for 2 weeks dbol for 4?

buddy is just on holidays back in late Feb

I am aware of the effects on the liver, I was assuming the milk thistle+celery seed extract+ tons of water would be enough, this is all my supplier can get for the time being and I don't want to buy from strangers.

This is not enough for liver protection. Get something really good for liver like forged liver or something and you could do it. Just protect your liver at all costs and watch for sides. If its your first cycle I wouldn't do it though. I also have never used m1t so I'd listen to Burnthiscorpse.

hey thanks for taking the time to help me out, my only concern is that all I can find about Dbol alone is that it's impossible to keep the gains. I have only ever used test 250, anadrol, winstrol so I donno what to expect from either of these 2 aside fro mresearch

Top Bottom