Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lumps under the pecs

Is there anyone on this board? What's the point in having a board when I can't get a freakin reply? Does anyone know of another board where people replies to threads?? I might as well be talking to myself

You might want to try search function, or go to the Anabolic board. There is alot of good info of gyno and estrogenic fat deposits. I doubt you built up gyno in a period of four days. However, using many of the OTC test supps can result in the same negative side effects as gear use.

Estrogenic fat deposits also develop under the nipples, so you might want to research that. If the nipples get sensitive as well, you might want to either stop what your using, or use a highly effective anti estrogen; nolvadex or clomid are both good. If they have already developed and are noticeable, you might want to try a search of "gyno gel". Some people have had success using this on the anabolic board.

I have puffy nips for awhile, I wasn't sure what it was but was understandably concerned. They were the worse when I used 1AD, they were just barely noticeable after my first gear cycle, and now I'm in a cutting cycle, which has made them dissappear completely. You might just need to lose some weight. Maybe your supps are causing you to bloat. It could be a number of things. I would highly suggest keeping some nolva on hand for things like this in the future though.

THank you karma for the reply bro...I have used the search function and I didn't get nothing but BS. I don't think that I can get ahold of nolva or clomid. I weigh 170 and Im 5'11.

Dont mean to be rude, but what are you expecting anybody to say!!
Youve used those shitty pro-hormones which have given you gyno, you have made no effort to pro-test yourself by investing in some proper anti-estrogens....and now youve got a problem and you dont know whats happening.
Did you not consider doing any research before using that crap??

Stop taking that pro-hormone rubbish you are doing, and you better start looking(not thinking) for some novaldex ,arimidex cyclofenil or anything you can get your hands on.

Top Bottom