Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lumberjacks 12 weeks of mayhem supported by needto and supps

needto your knowledge and products have definitely helped bring me to another level. when anyone sees your name in the title of the thread, they know that your the master mind behind whats going on. Your pointers to dial in my diet, supplemental information dosing and timing and lifting techniques have been spot on.

Any time my friend... As everyone knows its my life to help people. I give more then anyone in this industry could ever dream of giving to the people around me.. ( yet every once in a wile some bitch can still find a way to be a ungrateful cry baby some how and blame me for there problems).. I love to help others and I live my life at the service of my friends, family, and people in my life that I come in contact with each day...

If I can change the life of just one person I feel good but each day of my life I have the opportunity to change the lives of thousands.. Its a great life for me and I love every second of it.. Even if its running me into the ground lmao... I pull at least 3 all nighters a week now.. But I make no complaints I still love this and I do it because I have a dream that I refuse to let go of.. I will make my destiny my dream come true even if it runs me str8 into a early grave. :biggrin::biggrin:

meyo if you want to try out my little experiment as well then just hit me up with a phone call tomorrow. I got a shit load of this posing oil kicking around. It is very very very expensive shit my friends. So you can at least say thanks when I hook you up with some lol.. and be sure others take notice of my generosity by um telling ungrateful little cunts ta shut the fuck up if you ever see them talking shit ya know... Ya thanks :biggrin::qt:

O don't forget to let them know who has been sponsoring you, training you and providing everything from the sups to the diet advice bro ... wink wink... I have done the same for a few others. Well I have given a shit tone of
stuff for everyone in the contest but have only given weekly advice to a few. Although I have given tips to almost everyone as well. And then there was the one we will not mention who took her cry ass bitchy ball and went home with it... Ungrateful dutch bag that one was. I guess when you fail you have to find a way to blame some one other then your self.

LOL...if you're going to publicly insult me, at least spell douche bag right.

Keep going PLJ. You're looking great.

ok, sorry to hijack your log PLJ, but here goes...
having giving some though about this... the posing oils, im going to have to decline this one...
i want to win this thing with my real body, my real muscularity and true conditioning...
thank you so much need2 for the offer, but i know i can push hard these last 2 weeks for the win...
PLJ, come at with with everything you have brother... i respect you for what you have accomplished but now i declare war...

haha. war? that seems harsh.

The stuff seems interesting and with needto endorsing it, im sure its legit. But if its gonna draw accomplishments into question, i'll skip it too bro.

egs abs
squat
135 * 12
225 * 12
275 * 12
315 * 12
365 * 12
405 * 12
315 * 12

front squat
135 * 20
135 * 20
135 * 20

seated calve
3 plates * 20
3 * 20
3 * 20
3 * 20

smith machine lunge
185 * 15
185 * 15
185 * 15

standing calve raise
225 * 20
225 * 20
225 * 20

weighted abs
120 * 30
120 * 30
120 * 30

ab strap hanging crunch

believe me, you have accomplished a ton my friend...
i did not mean to come off that way... im sure this product has very useful applications in bodybuilding, however i signed up for this to see what i can do with my body... not the handicraft of site injections...
i will admit at first i was jealous when he offered it to you... then excited when he offered it to me...
but i thought about it last night and this morning, and just dont think that is the way i want to present myself...

full body

hand cleans
135 * 12
135 * 10
135 * 8
135 * 5
135 * 5

Tire flip
350 * 5
550 * 5
850 * 3
550 * 5
350 * 12

atlas stone
240 to 48 inch platform * 4

deadlift hammer strength high side handle
10 plates* 20
12 plates* 15
14 plates*8
14 plates*7

4 pates* 20
4 plates*20

shrugs
315 * 20
315 * 20
315 * 20

deadlift from floor
315 * 12
315 * 12

hanging ab crunch

DANG!!! I cannot believe how this is heating up peeps.
Atlas Stone!!!wow is all I can say bro!
Brutal efforts is right bader, perfect work selection here dude.
PB&J you be the Master Blaster foshodat bro.
KTS and good luck brother and thanks for the comment too!

Top Bottom