Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LSP Primo??

Juiced

Well I just started my LSP Primo and this is the only aas I have never used, I literally used everything there is available to bbing except one of the most popular aas there is. I switched up my cycle a bit and am running

400mg primo wk
400mg cyp wk
50mg dbol ed
t3 50mcg ed
Priviron 75mg ed
Dex 1mg ed or eod

For all of you who have used primo and or LSP Primo how did you like it? Was it worth the cash to run it at 400mg wk for 12 weeks? Would money be better spent on another cycle of EQ? Opinons???

I've only used Primo in a dieting state last 6 weeks before show. I used it in conjunction with suspension, win-v, and other stuff. So i can't say for sure what it did for me. I don't know how you plan on using it , precontest/dieting or regular for caloric diet.

I'm currently running schering primo in my precontest stack and think its pretty good. I like it a lil better than eq right now due to the fact its hard to diet while always hungry from eq. To me its doing the same as 400mg eq ew and I'm currently running 400mg primo ew.

danno, is it blunting your appetite or just not making it high like EQ does? Have you noticed any hardness from the nitrogen retention as I read primo is the best AAS for this?

with what your running at 400mg, will it be worth it... for me no... in powder form maybe...you should run it higher, i wouldnt even notice it there with test and dbol, you might though, everyone is different.

jackedfreak said:
danno, is it blunting your appetite or just not making it high like EQ does? Have you noticed any hardness from the nitrogen retention as I read primo is the best AAS for this?
I'm just not as hungry as I am from EQ. As for the hardness I've been sein more striations and veins where I haven't had before. I'm also on clen,t3,var,winny,tren ace, masteron,primo,proviron,and some halo as of sunday. But I will definately go with it again with the rest of my precontest cycles.

dannomight said:
I'm just not as hungry as I am from EQ. As for the hardness I've been sein more striations and veins where I haven't had before. I'm also on clen,t3,var,winny,tren ace, masteron,primo,proviron,and some halo as of sunday. But I will definately go with it again with the rest of my precontest cycles.

damn my hair is falling out just thinking about doing all that

bigmouth2006 said:
damn my hair is falling out just thinking about doing all that
I'm genetically fucked in the hair dept and almost married so I really don't care at this point. Next step is shavin it clean.

dannomight said:
I'm genetically fucked in the hair dept and almost married so I really don't care at this point. Next step is shavin it clean.

i hear you bro i don't know why i am so worried about my hair i don't recalled a girl saying hey nice hair want to fuck. i don't even brush shit

Top Bottom