Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lower body fat in women

For many women this is where there are more fat cells so even when following a strict diet & training regimen (noting that you can't spot reduce) this will be the last (thus "most stubborn") area to appear to lose body fat because of the higher concentration of fat cells. Above & beyond standard diet & training / cardio, such methods as DNP, clen, ECA, etc. can aid in the reduction of overall body fat, but only liposuction can really actually reduce those specific areas. Even if this is done, then the relative concentrations of remaining fat cells in different places will be where the fat appears to now accumulate if good diet, training, cardio are not continued to be observed.

So, diet, training, cardio. Supplement to aid these and lipo to physically remove it, though fat may start "appearing" in other areas (e.g. remove some fat from hips, it starts looking like your arms or upper stomach or something else now "get fat"). Anti-estrogens such as nolvadex can be used to help reduce the estrogen-specific fat depositing action as well. As with all prescription or otherwise "supplements", care should be taken to understand their purpose and impact on the body, particularly when it comes to the female body and its hormones.

Sassy is correct. HGH should be added to the list as well as antiestrogens to combat lower body fat. I would definitely do a few cycles of dieting/cardio style resistence training/T3-Clen or DNP or HGH/antiestrogen before considering plastic surgery. One must consider plastic surgery as an endpoint, a finishing touch, not a starting point.

If the diet/meds give the desired results, then they need to be maintained indefintely..you are fighting crappy genetics. Liposuction is great when MINIMAL amounts of fat need to be removed. The results are hideous when large deposits need to be removed..that's why i suggest drug/meds first.

raider47 said:
is there anybody that has had any success in losing lower aka stubborn body fat and how did you do it?

I lost mine the old fashioned way - heavy weight training, high intensity cardio (lots of sprint training), and clean diet. I also think the fat burner Adipokinetix was much more helpful than others I've used. I've also been using topical Yohimbine for the past few months, and that's helped as well.

For years I avoided heavy leg training because I thought my legs were huge enough. I was skinny fat pear-shaped - a size 4 on the bottom and size 2 on top. I had a bony chest with toothpick arms, and my butt and thighs were soft and looked way bigger than my upper body. I starved, did endless cardio, and lots of light weight/high reps and nothing changed.

Now I'm a size 2 on bottom and a size 4 on top - most of that is due to increase in back and shoulder width because I've dropped a cup size :bawling: but I like myself much better this way. I look at my legs now and STILL can't believe they're mine! They actually look more muscular now, because they're not covered with a thick layer of fat, but jeans-wise they're smaller.

Good job FitFossil...can you give more specifics on how you acheived your goals? Diet, Exercise program, ect... I know someone who fits your description to a "T" and she can't seem to get rid of her lower half!!

Thanks!!

Bump for what Sassy and Fit said. Same went for me.. for my competitions, its the last to go and the first to come creeping back.. guess that happens when you have ovaries to protect.

I have had pretty good results using yohimbe. Also while dieting I follow an isocaloric diet using MCT's as my fats. You basically split your proteins fats and carbs into 3 equal parts. 33% a piece. This lowers insulin and switches your metabolism to a fat buning mode. This combined with lots of cardio can get rid of all that bodyfat without very much muscle wasting. the MCT's keep your energy levels up.

yohimbe helps with my "estrogenic" fat....midsection/love handes

I don't have much there, but I wanted to try out the cutting gel to see if and what a difference it makes. I'll keep you posted.

Top Bottom