Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lower body fat in women

krazy k,

yohimbine in women is most effective in hips, thighs, glutes and triceps- traditional female fat storage areas- though some may female fat in other areas- these are the areas that typically have high A2 concentrations.

Some really excellent points here. Most lower body fat is high in A2 receptors, which are easily triggered. Yohimbe is the only stuff that blocks A2 receptors; topical application is superior to pill form because of the topical's ability to provide more Yohimbe to the receptor site. Obviously, antiestrogen work. So does HGH. The problem is maintaining the low fat levels; you will be fighting your genetics over the long-term.
MCT's are medium chain triglycerides..excellent energy source while on low carb diet--these are more rapidly broken down than long-chain fat (dietary fat found in meat, vegetable, dairy).

On page 58 of Dan Duchaine's Underground Steroid Handbook II, he says that long term Nolvadex therapy will completely eradicate the problem of fat accumulation in the hips and buttocks. He doesn't state how long "long term" is, but he does suggest using 20mg/day for fat loss in women.

First off I believe that before jumping to liposuction or plastic surgery you have to give a good honest effort through diet, cardio and weight training. I am currently following the ketogenic diet. Im in my 8th week and have dropped my body fat 3% from 10% down to 8%. The whole diet and the concept behind the diet makes a lot of sense. I also supplement the Yohimbine tablets. I can not honestly tell you though if the results are from the diet/exercise or the pills. My guess is more towards the diet and exercise.

Here is one source for Yohimbe oils and caplets:

http://www.webrx.com
it is under the vitamins tab

Best of luck to you!! :D

Intersting discussion. When DrJMW said "The problem is maintaining the low fat levels; you will be fighting your genetics over the long-term" he really summed it up. Unless you want to be on strong antiestrogens (a lot stronger than Nolvadex) for the rest of your life, you will be battling female genetics to keep lower bodyfat under control. In other words you must support some type of eating disorder forever if you want lean thighs and hips forever.

As far as MCTs are concerned DrJMW, could you explain to me how these help you lose fat.........from a simplistic point of view it seems to me that giving your body a dietary fat that is easier and more preferable to burn than fat contained in "meat" (ie in our poor over fat bodies) that we will be encouraging the use of dietary fat over stored bodyfat. This sounds like a very good idea for endurance athletes looking to maximize energy production for a gruelling event, but I'm not clear how this would help the average bodybuilder looking to burn as much stored (animal) fat as they can? Hope you can enlighten me.

LA COSA, I can asure you that long term Nolvadex treatment does not produce the results in women that Duchaine proposited. If this were true then there would be a tremendous number of female breast cancer patients with very lean hips and thighs. the reality is that Nolvadex is a selective estrogen receptor blocker. These receptors are very abundant in female breast tissue but much less abundant in most womens thigh and hips. And keep in mind that Nolvadex can also be estrogenic in other tissues. Nolvadex can help with lower bodyfat in some women, but only when combined with a strict regime of dietary restriction and exercise.

MS--duchaine suggests using MCT's in ketogenic dieters that get light-headed..ie they need a quicker carb source. Medium chain triglycerides can be broken down faster for the glycerol to glucose conversion than long-chain (meat or stored fat). I personally do not use MCT's in my personal ketogenic diet.

Plain old yohimbe herb.....500mgs (8mgs standardized) twice a day. Others who see me daily notice as well as I do the difference.

Top Bottom