Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low testosterone after post cycle Therapy (pct) and low libido. What can I do

theopitbull

hi age 27, after 16 weeks cycle
800mg/w multi test 1-16
600mg/w boldone 1-8
50mg/d dianabol 1-6
350mg/w tren ace 8-16
50mg/d win 8-16
pct
1500iu hcg x3/w for two weeks after cycle
20mg nolvadex for 6 weeks after cycle

2 weeks after pct still very low libido and blood checks
was everything ok (fsh,lh,progesterone,prolactin, low estrogens,tsh,dheas)
except test levels were bellow normal...3,2 ng/ml and libido stills shit (4,5-10,8 normal)
should i do something like clomid, or just waiting the time to heal...also estrogens were too low for normal

you ran a massive 16 week cycle and only a 6 week pct using only nolvadex what did you expect here? that isn't even close to a decent pct.. in essence you ran 2 weeks of a SERM thats all.

PM me your full stats if you are serious and i will put you on a proper pct protocol. but please don't waste my time if you are gonna just do what you want anyway, not fair for the other guys who need my help

As Steve said, pretty heavy cycle to recover from.

Also you need to understand what "recovery" is and how what you take affects it.

test is produced in the testes and its creation is triggered by Luteinizing hormone (ie LH) which is a hormone produced by by the pituitary gland.

When you take AAS your testis dont need to produce any so they shut down but that also means that if the testes dont need to produce any test then the pituitary gland doesnt need to produce any LH since thats what triggers test production.

HCG mimicks LH, so if you are taking HCG after a cycle end, it will help to get the testis producing BUT it can keep the pituitary shut down because you are in essence taking in external LH. By taking HCG that long post cycle you in essence continuing to inhibit recovery.

hi age 27, after 16 weeks cycle
800mg/w multi test 1-16
600mg/w boldone 1-8
50mg/d dianabol 1-6
350mg/w tren ace 8-16
50mg/d win 8-16
pct
20mg nolvadex for 6 weeks after cycle

2 weeks after pct still very low libido and blood checks
was everything ok (fsh,lh,progesterone,prolactin, low estrogens,tsh,dheas)
except test levels were bellow normal...3,2 ng/ml and libido stills shit (4,5-10,8 normal)
should i do something like clomid, or just waiting the time to heal...also estrogens were too low for normal

bro, this is one of the worst things i have read in quite some time... you ran WAY too heavy of a cycle, without proper supports and a pct that is making things worse for you... you don't use hcg in pct... your using nolva after using a nandrolone like tren... you need to run at least a 6 week pct right now... you need to do something immediately or your going to have long term problems... this is just very very poor decision making you have made...

run this...

clomid 50/50/25/2525/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
unleashed

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom