Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Reps Vs. High Reps For Mass

It all depends on your individual makeup. Fast twitch fibers respond to lower reps and slow respond better to high. Most people are obviously somewhere in between, so somewhere between 8-10 does the trick. I think that mass building has more to do with intensity, how "heavy" the weight is relative.

I do lower reps for mass

I am a very twitchy individual and what i have found through all of these years of driving wheels is that 6-8 works best for me for bulk. Anything higher than that is a waste of time for me. But is it safe to say that one can get used to a certain repetition scheme and then the body doesn't respond as well as it used to to that same scheme? If an individual does 12 reps all year round it is not a shock to your system thus it will not grow as fast..?? I like the pyramid that contains 10-8-6 .. It sounds very believeable b/c it holds both high pump reps(10) and almost power reps in 6 .... Has both ends of the spectrum.
Well just my opinion. lata fellaz

Top Bottom