Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low IQ and Conservative Beliefs linked to Prejudice

yo don't have shit
continue to post fool
Actually, you're right, I don't. I checked back in, decided you really were shallow and rude, chuckled over this thread and the one in Philosophy and Religion about Islamic manscaping and I'm pretty much done for the evening.

One last thing, though, my husband? He really is the nicest guy I've ever met, nicer than me - I don't deserve him. Not only do I genuinely like him, I'm still in love with him after 18 years.

I just gotta wonder: Is anybody in love with you? :qt:

what the hell? I thought you two were besties
No, I don't think so/guess not/who the hell knows? I thought he was joking around once upon a time and I can take a joke but ... y'know what? I realize I also can be a bit thick on the forums and sometimes I really do need a smack up the back of the head. Sometimes I can't tell when someone is joking with me or just being plain mean and as a general rule of thumb it's better that people don't create posts that can be that easily misconstrued (which is why people get pissy with me for writing such long damned posts, because I DON'T want people misinterpreting my intention).

Long story short, waaaayyyy too easy to misinterpret intent, humorous, neutral or otherwise, on the internet.

Time for me to hit the hay, lady. Kisses to your doll-baby! :kiss:

Top Bottom