Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Dose HCG WHile "On"

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
The main reason for using a little HCG is to keep the balls working. The problem is, the body builds a tolerance to HCG pretty quickly, so I've never been a big fan of over using it. I'd rather save it for when I need it. But now, you can do it naturally.

HCGerate and BRIDGE will be the ONLY product to contain Fadogia Agrestis. You may be able to find a few straglers here and there but Needto in his insane plan to dominate the world of supplements has gotten hold of the motherload of Fadogia -- the ONLY source that produces it! And he scooped up the entire stash. But don;t worry, he's willing to share. :)

FA has been proven to elevate LH --obviously not as much as HCG, but enough to prevent shutdown. And it does it naturally. No desensitisation of the ledig cells!

So, while on -- HCGenerate will prevent atrophy. And while "off" BRIDGE will help maintain LH without a crash. It's an almost "unfair" advantage.

These are the kinds of products hardcore guys have been looking for. You spoke -- we listened.

With all the crap and half assed stuff out there it's great to have some shit that guys who want the biggest advantage, be it with anabolics, peptides, GH, SARMS or supps, can depend on and get at a great price.

HCGenerate -- available now.

BRIDGE -- coming SOON!

BTW what Nelson is talking about it this. Inside information is that many companies have been scrambling to get Fadogia this past year. Neslon himself knows of one company that swore to god they could get it but now they cant. Another new product ( not going to give to much away) buy a big company everyone knows has the words " nata or natty" and bolan in it. They desperately wanted Fadogia to be in this product and told some of there closest reps to be waiting on it because they were going to get it. Well nope they did not get it. Not only this but A large company that has Fadogia in there product now has run out. So its likely that this year there popular product will no longer have it. Will they keep selling it and say that it does? will they make a new one? or drop it? who knows. I can say this. Many companies are looking only 2-3 have it now and soon there is a huge chance only 1 will have it. Where am I getting it? HA that is the best part. All other companies are networking threw the supplement industry manufactorors and normal compound suppliers. This time I will be smart and keep my sources and all information about him to myself.

Mark my words there is a huge huge huge chance NTBM will be the only company with this compound very soon.

Yeah HCGenerate will soon become a staple of all cycles .

Brad.

Needto I fully agree with your domination plans for the supplement industry. yours is one of the few companys that i have faith in, the rest i just feel are telling us lies and half truths all the time. giving us crazy figures and numbers and promising us this and that when in reality the stuff there selling is crap. for example a good friend of mine bought a lot of that gaspari novadex shit, it actually claimes to increase test levels by 700% !! all it did was give him ED. elite fitness members have such a one up on this kinda nonsense.

i have been ripped off too many times, its time for change, because I for one Need To Build Muscle :D

That Gaspari nolva stuff is shit. For a natty anti e, nothing beats POST CYCLE. Sustain is good too. Beyond that, use a little dex or a-san. That's the truth and the reality of it. Supps in conjunction with drugs is a smart approach. Just one or the other is half assed. But companies that pretend to have stuff that's like drugs or make stupid claims or sell junk, piss me off.

Are these supplements better than the real deal though. Isn't it like comparing androstinene to test. I am still skeptical with these types of supps.

Are these supplements better than the real deal though. Isn't it like comparing androstinene to test. I am still skeptical with these types of supps.

Not at all. Read up on what they do and you'll see the difference. Products like UNLEASHED and GEAR and HCGererate and POST CYCLE are all to be used in conjunction with steroids for a better effects and safer results. They can also be used alone and experience terrific gains but they don't claim to be steroid substitutes! Of course, if you used BIG BLAST with GEAR and UNLEASHED, you can put on as much mass as a mild cycle, but through a different pathway. This is the difference between real results and bullshit claims.

Needto I fully agree with your domination plans for the supplement industry. yours is one of the few companys that i have faith in, the rest i just feel are telling us lies and half truths all the time. giving us crazy figures and numbers and promising us this and that when in reality the stuff there selling is crap. for example a good friend of mine bought a lot of that gaspari novadex shit, it actually claimes to increase test levels by 700% !! all it did was give him ED. elite fitness members have such a one up on this kinda nonsense.

i have been ripped off too many times, its time for change, because I for one Need To Build Muscle :D

Worked for me ;)

Top Bottom