Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost and Weak!

i am reading I am I am!! I wanted some more personal info! Rather than just general info! I am new to this whole fitness thing and find it easier to just ask the questions rather than try to search for info when im not really sure what I am searching for!

flax seed oil, is an essential fatty acid (efa's) basically you need fat to lose fat.
you need to add this to a clean diet. you can also eat natural peanut butter (nat pb) (just peanuts)

i buy UDO's perfect blend of flax oil and other efa's and put it in a protein powder shake, excellent. highly recommend it!

I just joined today! Well its 2:40am so yeasterday! so as I start to understand it a bit more Ill start grabbing my own info out of here.. but right now its all greek to me so I am sorry if I am asking stuff i could find out but i really dont think this is something I can afford to do wrong. Cuz it is my health!!

Thanks You for the tips though!

;)

more...you need to focus on protein protein protein....

eat it at all meals....if you can.

maybe it will b helpful to list all the foods you should be eating and just go with that. eat eat eat firl, you need the energty. don't be afraid to eat!!!

i eat:
egg whites, scrambled (i but the carton of egg white)
plain oatmeal with blueberries or maple syrup (a la Phemomena)
tuna with little low fat mayo
chicken, veggies like green beans, broccoli, etc
sweet potatoes
brown rice
steak, fish, and grilled meat
cottage cheese
protein shakes with milk

supplements
protein powder, glutamine, multi-vit, vit c, vit e, calc & maggnesium...

Thanks Ill write all those things down.

Hey is there another way of taking suppliments rather than pills? I tend to feel sick if I am swallowing so many pills. Not like after they are inside but just choking down so many pills gets to me after a while.

Also I have a hard time eating meat cuz I am allergic to most fish and i dislike beef very much and chicken is so boring after a while.

as i was writing this i realized i could try turkey and pork.

Also I jsut dont know how to cook any of this stuff!!! :eek2: :insane:

Welcome Jenefer!

Definite yes on protein, flax oil, and food food food. No one cannot build muscle without it, especially someone like you who is already at a low bodyweight.

Your "ladies only" gym worries me a little. Do NOT be brainwashed by anyone telling you that ladies should train any differently from men. Train for STRENGTH, and all the aesthetic stuff will fall into place. Concentrate the most on weights and diet, but don't completely neglect your cardio training. Your heart is a muscle too, plus it will give you some extra energy.

Two excellent books I'd recommend are:

Bodyfitness for Women - awesome motivational pictures, lots of training routines from beginner to advanced, nutrition and supplement advice, even information on fitness and bodybuilding competition.

Serious Strength Training by Tudor Bompa - advocates "periodization" training which means cycling the emphasis of your training routines between muscle growth, strength/power, and muscle definition. Sample routines for beginner, intermediate, recreational bodybuilder and pro bodybuilder. Excellent diet advice and pictures of all exercises.

Top Bottom