Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Losing the faith....

covergrl80

New member
Just wondering how much a person has to go through before they lose faith.

I know you may be sick of hearing about my medical issues but yesterday was my little girls 8th Birthday and where was I.......... In the hospital once again. They had to pull my PICC line due to the blood clots that had formed in the line. So now I an back to square 1.

I think I should take up Yoga. Is there anything else to ease stress? And yes I already know that sex helps with stress. LOL
 
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time- it'll get better. try to think positively. we're all hoping for a fast recovery for you.
 
buffer1 said:
been there before,just try and think positive,it's hard but you have too do it


I am so tired, my body feels like it has been run in the ground. I just need this to be over with already. Yeah know can I get a break some time? :worried:
 
Look at it this way, your setting an example for your daughter. When she faces adversity in life, she's gonna know how to handle it.
 
Covergrl80 said:
I am so tired, my body feels like it has been run in the ground. I just need this to be over with already. Yeah know can I get a break some time? :worried:
just hang in there,keep your chin up,it does get better PROMISE :)
 
KillahBee said:
It's important to have things like this happen in life. It builds character. Gives you a chance to prove yourself.

That is very true but I have been through enough in my short 26 years.

Hell I have lost my mother,had the first stages of cervical cancer, almost lost my Daughter to a rare bone infection in March 05, just lost my job, and now I have this crap. And lets not forget my check eng light that came on in my car today. I could go on and on but I will not put you guys through that.

I sware I have proven myself to me but who else do I have to prove it to?
 
I hope things get better CG. I'll keep you in my prayers


...and dreams.
 
Well I try to remember that where there is heart ache others are facing much worse. When it does pass it will seem like something that was long away in time. Just remember if your daughter were struggling you would ask her to be strong and push on. Now the case just happens to be opposite you have to be strong for her. Just find comfort knowing she is well and you will be soon. No matter how strong one is you always need to feel reinforcement at some point. Even if you were so strong which may be stubborn you do not think you need help from others than if it does happen you relize how much it can help. Your in my Prayers......Now dont get down too much...if you do we can do this everyday :)
 
Covergrl80 said:
Just wondering how much a person has to go through before they lose faith.

I know you may be sick of hearing about my medical issues but yesterday was my little girls 8th Birthday and where was I.......... In the hospital once again. They had to pull my PICC line due to the blood clots that had formed in the line. So now I an back to square 1.

I think I should take up Yoga. Is there anything else to ease stress? And yes I already know that sex helps with stress. LOL


I would say when nothing goes right for them and they have nothing to look forward to. But how long does one put up with it before losing faith.....it's different for everyone.
 
Stress...I love a spa trip with meditaion music and a full body massage...I have an appttt in 3 days...Can you get to a spa...if not They do come to you....An hour of that feels great !!! I also write stories to releave my stress.
 
There are deep breathing and muscle relaxation techniques that may help. With deep breathing you simply close your eyes, relax your muscles and clear all your thoughts. Breathe in deeply, hold for a second and release. Continue this and focus on your breathing to keep your thoughts clear. You can add muscle contraction and relaxation to this as well.
 
Don't let yourself fall into that pit, dear girl. You can't and you mustn't.

It's a bad patch, even a bad LONG patch, but remember something, it's NOT going to last forever. You will look back on this and go, "yeah, that sucked, but it's done and I'm here to talk about it ..." And that's sort of the point, isn't it? The I.V. line will enable you to be AROUND to look back on this many years from now.

Don't get obsessed with how much it sucks, sooner or later a bad patch WILL turn better, it always happens, I promise you. But the more negatively you let yourself think the worse things can get.
 
Covergrl80 said:
That is very true but I have been through enough in my short 26 years.

Hell I have lost my mother,had the first stages of cervical cancer, almost lost my Daughter to a rare bone infection in March 05, just lost my job, and now I have this crap. And lets not forget my check eng light that came on in my car today. I could go on and on but I will not put you guys through that.

I sware I have proven myself to me but who else do I have to prove it to?


Than you are one of the chosen ones that have an opportunity to be amongst the greatest.
 
Thank you guys so much for taking the time to listen to me whine a little more and for giving me some great advice. I will keep you up to date. I have learned something tonight " try not to let my little Girl see me so down. I know it is hard to keep her from seeing me sick but this is starting to take a toll on my family. Tonight I was talking to with someone who I will call my second Mother. She picked My daughter up from the hospital yesterday so she would not have to sit there and see me like that and also so she could enjoy her Birthday. My Daughter wanted to go to the library so they stopped. She asked if they could find a book about Baby Jesus. She was asked why? and she said " Well my mommom is with baby Jesus and I want to know what he is like just incase my Mom has to go be with him"

She had to run to the bathroom and cry and when she told me I started to cry. So I have learned two thing tonight. Try not to show the fear in it all, and face it with all that I have.
 
Covergrl80 said:
She had to run to the bathroom and cry and when she told me I started to cry. So I have learned one thing tonight. Try not to show the fear in it all, and face it with all that I have.
That's sad. You should lighten up and keep them in good spirits. My grandfather told jokes the day before he died. Fucker kept me laughing while he died. :D

Glad you're getting better though.
 
I think you're beginning to see that there is no divine order in the universe. Some people get lucky and get rich and have wonderful lives (some people have wonderful lives without being rich), and countless others suffer from birth til death. It's all random chance. There is no "divine plan". What kind of plan entails millions of starving African children born with aids and dying without knowing any kind of happiness? They were simply one of the unlucky ones. "Faith is for the weak", Jesse Ventura.
 
krishna said:
I think you're beginning to see that there is no divine order in the universe. Some people get lucky and get rich and have wonderful lives (some people have wonderful lives without being rich), and countless others suffer from birth til death. It's all random chance. There is no "divine plan". What kind of plan entails millions of starving African children born with aids and dying without knowing any kind of happiness? They were simply one of the unlucky ones. "Faith is for the weak", Jesse Ventura.


Yeah know I am not sure how tat is suppost to make me feel :worried:
 
Covergrl80 said:
That is very true but I have been through enough in my short 26 years.

Hell I have lost my mother,had the first stages of cervical cancer, almost lost my Daughter to a rare bone infection in March 05, just lost my job, and now I have this crap. And lets not forget my check eng light that came on in my car today. I could go on and on but I will not put you guys through that.

I sware I have proven myself to me but who else do I have to prove it to?
some ZEN for you....

It is Not Necessary To Try-
Just Be.....
 
keep your head up and try to stay posutive.Everyone goes through trails and tribulations..It will pass..
 
Covergrl80 said:
Just wondering how much a person has to go through before they lose faith.

I know you may be sick of hearing about my medical issues but yesterday was my little girls 8th Birthday and where was I.......... In the hospital once again. They had to pull my PICC line due to the blood clots that had formed in the line. So now I an back to square 1.

I think I should take up Yoga. Is there anything else to ease stress? And yes I already know that sex helps with stress. LOL
From the other side of the coin, this is something your kids will remember as a character builder. They will rejoice when you are healthy, & your illness will fade from their thoughts.
My mother, over the 26 years I knew her, probably spent 4 of those in total, in the hospital. I was told many times that death was imminent, and 3 times that she had died. She did pretty good considering they told her she'd never have kids & wouldn't live past 20. All that illness made me treasure her & appreciate her vivacity & courage more.
My point is, this too shall pass. 2 years, or 5 years from now this will be just a memory.
 
like i said to jenscats. ive been there. ive been laid up for a year and a half with my broken ankle. i hit a very bad depression stage. my son was 4 at the time and really didnt understand why. but i decided one day not to lay around and feel sorry for myself. so with a cast on and all i started going to the gym and doing upper body. after a week or so i felt great. i felt i had accomplished something in spite of my injuries. do whatever the docs tell you and try and do things to keep you busy and your mind off the things you have no control over. that will drive you crazier than anything. and by all means, keep the faith girl.
 
I don't know the right words to say to make you feel better....but hang in there & take comfort from those that love you.... :rose:
 
Covergrl80 said:
Just wondering how much a person has to go through before they lose faith.

I know you may be sick of hearing about my medical issues but yesterday was my little girls 8th Birthday and where was I.......... In the hospital once again. They had to pull my PICC line due to the blood clots that had formed in the line. So now I an back to square 1.

I think I should take up Yoga. Is there anything else to ease stress? And yes I already know that sex helps with stress. LOL


it will get better. :kiss:
 
Hey c80 - you know I thought about this for a long time today - I have no personal experiences to match your current challenges, and I know we all have various level of our own challenges that seem to test our faith.

But at the end of the day, what do you do if you do lose faith? Is it gone forever? Or just sort of overwhelmed by life, sadness, stress, anger, any emotion. But I guess to me, faith isnt' something that you sit around and wonder if it will come thru for you when you wish for something to end or not end or be there or not be there. It is rather something that makes humans vibrant beings who are able to keep on living. As long as you are alive, you get to live and have faith. If you aren't alive, then you can't live anymore. I'm not going to go into the whole afterlife thing, but the point is that faith is part of what life is -- if you dont' have life, you arent' alive. If you are alive, even if you don't feel like it, you still have life. Some things you have a choice to make a difference about, some you don't, but the point is that while you are alive there is the chance. The other option is not alive.

Sending all my thoughts & prayers to you & your family and remember that loving families and concerned friends are very resilient. :)
 
Covergrl80 said:
Yeah know I am not sure how tat is suppost to make me feel :worried:

It's supposed to help set you free and help you live in the now. 'Now' is the only place and time you can cherish the moments you do have, even if they may not seem so pleasant. Worrying about the past and the future is what keeps you down, and unable to see any good in your current situation. I know it's easier said than done. Hang in there girlie.
 
Sorry to hear that things are not going to well for you hun...
I know the feeling about losing faith though....just gotta pick yourself back up off the ground and hope for the best i guess
 
Top Bottom