Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to start a routine...

bshafer06

I am looking to start a routine. I have been working out about 3 days a week and would like to take it to the next level. I was wanting to step it up to atleast 5 to 6 days a week.

Alittle about my self: I am a full time firefighter and need a routine that will work with my days on shift that will not completly exhaust the muscle. I am 24yr, 200lbs, and 5'11". My goal is to have more defined muscles with more endurance. I am looking for a decent nutritional routine as well...

Thanks for taking your time to read and any advice is helpful.
If you need any other info just ask.

Any routine that gets u good results is gonna exhaust ur muscles. What do u know about 5x5's? Maybe start by researching the different programs like Strong Lifts 5x5. Read up on that. Also read in the diet forum. There are several routes u can take from a basic lowfat diet with the rest of ur macro nutrients coming from carbs and proteins to something more complicated like intermittent fasting, paleo or even cyclical ketogenic diets. Read through the types and see which one more fits u and ur lifestyle. Im more paleo which is lots of meats and green veggies with low process foods basically what man eat before we got so damn dependent on preservatives and other crap.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom