Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to add to my cycle support and pct!

mataleao707

i have a bottle of monsterdrol that i plan on taking with some tren. i was wondering if there are some more things i should take during and after i run these. right now all i have is NOW liver detoxifier & regenerator liver support pills for during and for pct i have the TRS from primordial.

i have a bottle of monsterdrol that i plan on taking with some tren. i was wondering if there are some more things i should take during and after i run these. right now all i have is NOW liver detoxifier & regenerator liver support pills for during and for pct i have the TRS from primordial.

Beastdrol same thing as monsterdrol only 20.00 cheaper going with needtobuildmuscle.com

tren-tfo samd as trenxxxl but same deal much cheaper and free shipping with needtobuildmsucle.com ...

Only think I would add to what you got bro is maby some lipid stable from MOLECULAR NUTRITION - LIPID STABIL

i will go with beastdrol next time. i had ordered the monsterdrol a lil while back so i gotta go with that this time around. i will add the lipid stable. i had thought about it before because i noticed it in another thread i just wasnt sure how important it would be. the TRS from primordial should be enough for pct you think or should i add something else to that as well?

i will go with beastdrol next time. i had ordered the monsterdrol a lil while back so i gotta go with that this time around. i will add the lipid stable. i had thought about it before because i noticed it in another thread i just wasnt sure how important it would be. the TRS from primordial should be enough for pct you think or should i add something else to that as well?

You may want to pick up some Vitex to keep prolactin down, and keep nipple sensitivity away. Weve been recommending this for guys running our new 1-T TREN.

-Eric

Top Bottom