Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for a Pro Hormone that requires no PCT?

a prohormone like the new halodrol liquigels are is a pro hormone by gaspari nutrion, and u probably would need no pct. if anything gaspari also makes a pct product for pro hormones calledr novedex XT. its an AI u can get without prescription just like the prohormones you can get egally at gnc etc... personally ive done a really good legal stack; it consisted of super pump 250, kre-alkalyne(ph buffered creatine), the haladrol 50(now haladrol liquigels), and the novedex xt. it did wonders for my stregnth and i retained most of my size w/no side effects

You'll get better results from stacking UNLEASHED,BIG BLAST and VIGOR. And you won't need PCT.

zeplin7464 said:
a prohormone like the new halodrol liquigels are is a pro hormone by gaspari nutrion, and u probably would need no pct. if anything gaspari also makes a pct product for pro hormones calledr novedex XT. its an AI u can get without prescription just like the prohormones you can get egally at gnc etc... personally ive done a really good legal stack; it consisted of super pump 250, kre-alkalyne(ph buffered creatine), the haladrol 50(now haladrol liquigels), and the novedex xt. it did wonders for my stregnth and i retained most of my size w/no side effects

The new Gaspari Halodrol's are crap,they are just a knock off of the original Halodrol 50 witch would definitely need a PCT.Like all others have said anything that is a PH will nned a PCT.You can use a tribulus product like our TZ3 by sci-fit or CMI's anabolic signal witch also stimulates gh production.It has some very good cutting edge ingredients.

Why don't you want PCT? There are OTC options for the PH too.

The most mild would be Dermacrine for 4 weeks followed by Sustain Alpha. Throw in Unleashed along with the Sustain and you'll like the results, I'm sure...

There is no such thing as an OTC prohormone. PHs were outlawed a couple years ago, so anything, or anyone claiming to sell PH OTC, well, look real close at the ingredients. I dont know of anything you can take OTC that would require a PCT. And if there was, it is probably a waste of $$.
Ethyl esterfied creatine is as close as you are going to get for noticable gains in strength and size without use of pct, and there are other products out these days that will give you the gains you desire without pct, alot of which are promoted on this site. This is the only board that has sponsors who actually tell you exactly what you are getting for your money, and the products are of great quality. Primordial performance has some great products and also info on how to use them in conjunction with other products for optimal gains.
Good luck in bootcamp bro. Which branch of service?

charliel said:
I'm actually looking for a OTC Pro Hormone That will not require PCT, Or convert into estrogen. Does that even exist? I just want a product that I can take for example for 4 weeks and not have to worry about anything besides cycle support. Reason being I will be going to bootcamp and will not be able to administer proper PCT. If you can help me out I would appreciate it, Thanks

nickster#1 said:
There is no such thing as an OTC prohormone. PHs were outlawed a couple years ago, so anything, or anyone claiming to sell PH OTC, well, look real close at the ingredients. I dont know of anything you can take OTC that would require a PCT. And if there was, it is probably a waste of $$.
Ethyl esterfied creatine is as close as you are going to get for noticable gains in strength and size without use of pct, and there are other products out these days that will give you the gains you desire without pct, alot of which are promoted on this site. This is the only board that has sponsors who actually tell you exactly what you are getting for your money, and the products are of great quality. Primordial performance has some great products and also info on how to use them in conjunction with other products for optimal gains.

The products out now are actually a lot stronger than the prohormones that were banned and give much better results with less side effects.

I really liked T-Bomb from MHP which is a great company.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/t2.html

Here is some info. I took it and had great results. No bad sides and I noticed my test levels did come up. Give it a try. Took it 4 months ago and no sides, and I did no PCT. Just kept my diet in check.

I kinda thought maybe that was the ticket, just wasnt too sure. I never messed with prohormones that much, and no need to now. I am interested now that you mention it though. I will look into the differant products available. I am old school, did my share of aas, and a firm believer in peptides. Do me a favor and send me a pm sending me in the right direction. I would consider doing some new products. But need to know about them first. I do know about a few products, but enlighten me bro.

Just Add Muscle said:
The products out now are actually a lot stronger than the prohormones that were banned and give much better results with less side effects.

nickster#1 said:

Army, thanks

Top Bottom