Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lookin for a part time job

Wow, this fucking guy goes into a thread where someone has a money issue and tries to scam them. People like this should be shot on sight.

no shit it'd be like jumpin in a thread bout a guy with a horrible bacne from joos and sayin some OTC product that has a similar name to an acne med was gonna clear up all his pimples

LOL @ $300 a week. You fgts need to find better jobs. You could bartend and make $300 a night on weekends.

Look at me I sling Strawberry Daq's at the faggot club and do reach arounds for tips. Faggot ass fuck

no shit it'd be like jumpin in a thread bout a guy with a horrible bacne from joos and sayin some OTC product that has a similar name to an acne med was gonna clear up all his pimples

Thank God there is an actual thread with before and after pictures.
I make a decent living honestly :)
Not even funny comparing me to a pyramid scheme!

I would bartend if I had to, nothing wrong with working hard for money.
My fiance would not like it all though..

You could always sign up for a job through Herbalife. It's a blend of fitness, mentoring, managing your own business(flexible), and sales. I'm making $400/month profit(for me, 50% is profit from each sale, along with royalties and bonuses for helping the people I bring into the business to succeed) part time around my full time college schedule, and it grows every month. i'm projecting $700 profit for month 3 and rising. There are many different ways to work the business, and it gives you the satisfaction of changing people's lives for better and healthier lifestyles with community service events like a "weightloss challenge" or physique competition, where the contestants will compete to get the best results. No matter where you are located, my group of colleagues can work with you wherever you are, but south Orange county is where we are located. Home of BMWs and the Mercedes as well. Please let me know what you think.

Wow! That sounds awesome!

Hook a ngr up!

so...lookin around for a part time job
and there is seriously almost nothing
I remember last year at this time there were a million

economy going further in the shitter?

how annoying

have a geigh friend open a geigh bar

then work there

Top Bottom