Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look what my hubby got!!

J

jenscats5

099200_3.jpg

To apply my Pro Tan!! Boy, he loves his gadgets!!

- Make sure you do it either outside or in well-ventilated area

- Put up sheets or tarp or something to cover the area.

- When you are done, get a big fan to help dry it.
It needs to no longer be tacky to the touch before you can put clothes over it & not smudge it.

- Put moisturizer on your fingernails & toe nails to avoid getting those stained. The stuff comes off your skin fairly quickly but essentially has to grow out of yoru nails and can be there for months.

- Put an opaque hairnet over your hair, but be sure to spray up into the hairline so you dont have a white line at the perimeter.

- I'd recommend not spraying your face but rather stopping at the chin & relying on a good face bronzer & makeup. But you can spray your face if you want - just close your mouth & don't breathe when the spray is going (duh...)

- Don't spray the bottoms of your feet.

- Be sure to spray while your fingers are spread apart to get between the fingers.

- Don't forget to spray with your arms both up & down -- to get the inside of the arms & arm pits as well.

- Spraying "down there" -- make sure you are covered enough at least for where your suits will be.

Show spray
1) First layer should be the heaviest - good coverage, doesn't have to be perfect but should cover everything
2) Give each layer 1 night to sleep in, shower in the morning
3) I used 3 layers, starting on Wednesday.
4) Exfoliate and don't put on any oil or moisturizer before the layer goes on.
5) After your first layer, don't exfoliate in the shower the next day - just soap & water.
6) Once the first layer goes on, don't shave any more.

Good post Sassy!! Gonna print that out....

The pic, tho, is of a paint sprayer & this thread is a joke....oh well, not funny....

I go sometimes to that Mystic Tan place. The bad oart is after its done spraying, you clean up with a towell and have to put your clothes on right away. And it sucks when it wears off, cause you look like you are dirty, so you have to in the shower and scrub it all off.
Ah, I dont care, now this weekend I wanna go and do it again :)

sorry (error)

Too many Tsingtao

Top Bottom