Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Log: HCGenerate, gear, ERASE

sorry it's been a minute! haven't had a chance to actually get on here for more than a few minutes to give an update.
had two workouts since the last one, and felt amazing both times i left the gym. the first workout i smashed previous rep PRs on all my lifts, easily hitting 8 with what i expected to only barely manage 6 on. so that felt nice.
the libido kick is still crazy, and recovery is swift as well. i've moved to a very low-carb diet, and the other day was my first time in the gym with no carbs pre workout. i actually felt really good, and although i didn't hit any new PRs on either reps or weights, i still felt really strong being able to make the same lifts i made the previous week, only this time around minus a 75g carb loadup prior.

going to start some HIIT cardio tomorrow, running (in the cold, supposed to be -26 celsius tomorrow here lol) on an empty stomach, so a few weeks of that and i'll definitely be able to tell how well the cortisol blocking properties of Erase are working.

Those are some top notch products that you're running ,of course you can tell that by the effects they have.

so my workout yesterday was BIG. i smashed some previous PR's and felt amazing.
note: i have dropped the Erase down to 1 pill ed. My knees were starting to ache and generally felt like my joints were a bit too dry. a few days with the 1-a-day dose and i'm feeling better.
unfortunately i went a bit apeshit with the HCGenerate when i got it, dosing at 10 a day, so i definitely won't make it a full 30 days. with the cardio i've been doing and the low-carb, i've already dropped an inch and a half off of my waist, and am already seeing some improved definition in quads, traps, and especially front delts.

so far, so good. rick o' shea warned me earlier of the powerful effects of Erase. i definitely can now understand just how potent this supp is. im gonna stick to 1 a day for the cortisol effects alone. amazing shit.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Nice to see such a training routine that focuses in big exercises. alot of people forget that massiv benchpresses with no failure also will develop strength in front shoulder and triceps

Deadlifts and pullups are great for biceps.. understand indirectly training the smaller muscle groups by doing the big ones.

Ive never been a fan of those that do 4020set of 10reps with 120exercises for one muscle group, they are all like yeah im training the middle part of my chest then the side, then the upper, then the lower, then the fullness and afterward the sharpness LOARL `?

Ill be following, keep on

any one able to link me erase in pm ?

hey bro, thanks for the kind words.

i think the majority of folks at public gyms are grossly overtraining. i see guys doing 30 sets PER body part. that's nuckin futs if you ask me. not to mention those consist of pec deck flyes, etc.

you can pick Erase up at Orbit Nutrition. you won't regret it, and it's a really good price. Orbit is a solid dude and he has always given me top notch advice, not to mention excellent customer service!

voijn - you're right, the prices ARE crazy! you won't be disappointed by the service either :)

haven't been to the gym since my last post. i had a severe pain right in the palm of my hand, and my wrist started to bother me for a few days as well. i ordered up some Inzer pro black wrist wraps, which should get here some time next week.
in the meantime, my hand as a whole is feeling quite a bit better and the temperature outside is actually not -40 celsius today, so ill be hitting the weights hard tonight after work and come back with some details.
it will be interesting to see how my strength / endurance is after a week with no workouts, but still dosing the hcgenerate, erase, and gear every day.

Top Bottom