Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log EP for healing / recovery

@lundgren you adding more fats omega 3? I dont see it big guy
Hey ! HAPPY SUNDAY 😉
Well someone had to take my omega 3 because my box finished earlier than expected. I have if all is well the 2 may around 600 x1 G delivery with fresh method and i stock directly on the fridge at around 7° it's a strict quality, it's made by fish comes from a protected fishing area named "friend of the sea" oil extraction occurs in Norway with EPAX protocol and the product are stocked at 7° by the seller.

It's little bit expensive but it's real Omega 3
So i restart soon, i remplace by sardinia from today and little fish.

pretty solid workout
Thanks i restart slowly !

I had an amateur license bodybuilding powerlifting and weightlifting (cost 25€ around 25-30 USD)

The material was surprising, we could drop heavy weights without damaging the floor (unlike cast iron)

If all goes well in a few months I could register again.

Have a super Sunday and Happy Labor Day 🙏

you feeling better in joints etc?
Hello, sorry i just read your message.
I lose lot water gain, i feel that on the joint but it's not like when your take stanozolol for exemple.
I injected the first 100mg of Nandrolone Decanoate so i see in a few weeks if i have a better feeling on the joint.
Maybe drop the dose, i use 0.25mg of Anastrozole everyday, maybe 1 day ON 1 day OFF.
I check my blood work in around 4 weeks i started the 24.04.

Top Bottom