Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log EP for healing / recovery

Hello,

Yes, i tried to say :

First 4 week with IGF-1LR3 only followed by 4 weeks with rHGH.
Actually i have only IGF-1 LR3 , so if i start it's with this cycle, surely next monday 1 May.
In May i contact the sponsor / lab to buy the rHGH and made a log with only EP lab, 4 ui's are a good spot for healing for 4 weeks, with blood work before and after (serum GH & Somatomedin-C).
About diet, i up step by step, it's not easy to eat a lot quantity when the liver does not fell well :( like i said give me some time.
Thanks for advice :)

I am on week 4 of HGH and its unbelievable how lean so fast
Yes !in the past i had the chance to try rHGH from a western laboratory (pharmaceutical quality with a relatively low percentage of patients who developed antibodies) and in around 2 weeks at only 4ui's daily IGF-1 have up a lot, if your diet / hygiene / training are ok this stuff made amazing results on body & mind.
With TRT + 4 ui's rHGH i feeling like angel but the thyroid has decreased a lot.
Depend the lab i think you need little bit more / or / a lot more lol to have the same results, real rHGH
(quality pharma grade, but in this category some lab have more % of patient who developed antibodies it's the same things for other recombinant medication...) are very expensive :-(

It's why i dont choose rHGH, but for this cycle i incluted maybe 4 weeks and see how the lab EP work (i compare with the pharma grade with the same dose)
Do you planned blood work before and after your cycle ? it would be very interesting to know how your somatomedin-C answer to the product.

@lundgren I like your training keep it coming

your protein and fats have to go up you're not doing it
Ok, i find a good thing for up the good lipids (made from colza oil) and protein.
Tomorrow i go to the market, buy cereal bread (sandwich special) + Mayonnaise (made with rapeseed oil) + packet of hazelnuts. I would make sandwiches with 3/4 sliced hard boiled eggs, green salad and mayonnaise rich in poly and mono saturated.

I think i lose some body weight, i check next monday, i think anastrozole work well, i feel like I have less water retention (my body weight must have a lot of water from estrogen) and my belly is less fat, the abs are more and more visible, while I started the Monday 24 ... i have some change about mind not only phisical.

Top Bottom