Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

localized growth!!!!!!!!!

Turbo... I have absolutely no idea how it works. All I know is that it works well. At least for me. I've never lost any size off the arms from any localized injecting.

I also can't explain how a microwave heats up my food... I've never even thought about it. But when I take out my food, and it's hot... that's proof enough for me that it works. I could care less about the science involved in the process. I just wanna eat.

Last edited:
No scientific explanation needed big bro - judging from your photos I guess you're a guy who knows what you're dealing with. As for the microwave thing all I know is that it uses to fuck up an original good taste... :(

Promet1... 25 guage 5/8" is my favorite for bi, tri, and delt.

Turbo... I hear you. Just saying I wish I had some sort of proof, or study to show that it works. Many of the guys on here with the incredible minds say that site injections are a waste of time. I totally disagree, but cannot back it up on paper.

As far as fuckin' up the taste... A-fuckin-men, brother. Have you ever tried to cook a pot pie in the microwave? It comes out looking and tasting like liquid shit.

A lot of guys have said that site injections stretch the muscle fascia thus promoting localized growth. Some guys swear by it and say it works.

But then again, I've done hundreds of shots in my glutes and I don't have a huge ass. :confused:

the first time i tried localize injections, i used a 1.5" 20G with 2ccs of Propionate in each, OOOOUUUUUCH, i learned the hard way..
i went down to a 23G 1" and it worked FINE

Top Bottom