Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LMAO.... biggest UNDERARMOR NO! NO! in history

JerseyArt said:
OMG WTF

Who are you talking about :worried:

The rest of you bitches back off on the pics :evil:

Not you sweetie.... you look really cute in your Baseball Cap :heart:

friskygrl2004 said:
Yea I even think you two have the same color Boots :worried:

You have a long lost Twin or sumtin????? This is so weird...

P.S. For pics of the Woody dude refer to BBF's pics he posted. Hehe... J/k bor you MAY be able to pull off the UnderArmor but this dude should have known better.

No way, if he dressed up in what I had on, he would look jacked too. The clothes make a man...that is what I have always heard. Its all in how you dress... taitors all know this. You can make someone look like they have broader shoulders and more muscle mass just with some alterations to their jacket.

Wow, I was looking at the picture... are my triceps that tiny or is it just my muscle dismorphia...fuck I look like a slot too...another 10 lbs of flab and I'll be hanging with Tuc...

Fuck I ahte muscle dismorphia...

friskygrl2004 said:
Hehe... J/k bor you MAY be able to pull off the UnderArmor but this dude should have known better.

FYI, no one can pull off the Under Armour look........I don't care how jacked you are......you sport some Under Armour and it's not under your shoulder pads, you are officially a Guido. :D

Oh just great! Theres now talk around the office about implementing a new company wide dress code. Seems he made quite a fashion statement :worried:

:idea: Do you think Underarmor will look good with dress slacks and heels ???????

Frisky

What did you mean in that email when you said you had a change of heart about under armor guy at work?

"He's really a great guy once you get to know him?" :worried:

WTF?

JerseyArt said:
Frisky

What did you mean in that email when you said you had a change of heart about under armor guy at work?

"He's really a great guy once you get to know him?" :worried:

WTF?

:splat:

Top Bottom