Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LMAO.... biggest UNDERARMOR NO! NO! in history

I have two of those white under armor shirts... and I know Ihave a belt with a big ass bulkle somewhere... I'm curious what this looks like...

Is he sporting a nicely cropped mullet? Any tattoos from early 80's rock bands, how about a fanny pack complimenting that wonderful creature you call a co-worker??

friskygrl2004 said:
He has a baseball cap on... he's a walking fashion NO NO. lol

OMG WTF

Who are you talking about :worried:

The rest of you bitches back off on the pics :evil:

Ok, I can't find my belt with the cool Texas belt buckle on short notice...but did it look anythign like this?

UAJeans1.jpg

UABoots.jpg

I need a good belt buckle and a black cowboy hat to pull this look off...or else I don't look jacked.

SoreArms said:
sorry, this is a non cockblocking zone

pics please!

It's you arms you should be worried about bitch ;)

friskygrl2004 said:
I nearly spit coffee all over the office when I saw this. A coworker just walked by with a white (tight tight) Underarmor shirt a HUGE buckel belt, Wrangler Jeans and cowboy boots :worried:

For those of you with an imagination, Imagine Woody from Toy Story (yea I watched It ;) ) with a UnderArmor shirt three sizes too small!

I HAVE to get a picture of this :evil:

Awseome!!! Do you by chance work for the Handicapped Rodeo??

I snagged a few pics and realized that he didn't have on the huge belt buckle he usually wears just plain ol' belt. Still looks Awful!

LOL No I don't work at a handicapp Rodeo :)

friskygrl2004 said:
I snagged a few pics and realized that he didn't have on the huge belt buckle he usually wears just plain ol' belt. Still looks Awful!

LOL No I don't work at a handicapp Rodeo :)

Ok...cool...so my pictures are pretty close then... I was worried when I couldn't find my belt buckle.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Ok...cool...so my pictures are pretty close then... I was worried when I couldn't find my belt buckle.

Yea I even think you two have the same color Boots :worried:

You have a long lost Twin or sumtin????? This is so weird...

P.S. For pics of the Woody dude refer to BBF's pics he posted. Hehe... J/k bor you MAY be able to pull off the UnderArmor but this dude should have known better.

Top Bottom