Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liver function question

dark-knight

does anyone know how to speed up liver repair as i have recently got some bloodwork done and liver funtion is horrible (92) from alcohol abuse,,, which i have consequently dropped the drink for the time being.

also low hdl and high ldl with a total cholesterol of 4.7mmol/L and triglycerides 4.8 mmol/L

basically im in a bad way, livers shot and cholesterol is terrible.

OK to give you a rough idea of what i am doing please correct me if im doing something wrong

supplements - multivites with selennium, fish oil, pro biotics (recently been on antibiotics), milk thistle (just started on advice for liver), wpi protien and waxy maise

ive cut out all bad fats and artificial preservatives/colorings/sweetners etc
and upped my fruit and vegetable intake, only lean meats
started drinking more water.

my goal is to have my liver function out of the red in a month is this realistic, are there any beneficial aids you would reccommend.

does anyone know how to speed up liver repair as i have recently got some bloodwork done and liver funtion is horrible (92) from alcohol abuse,,, which i have consequently dropped the drink for the time being.

also low hdl and high ldl with a total cholesterol of 4.7mmol/L and triglycerides 4.8 mmol/L

OK to give you a rough idea of what i am doing please correct me if im doing something wrong

supplements - multivites with selennium, fish oil, pro biotics (recently been on antibiotics), milk thistle (just started on advice for liver), wpi protien and waxy maise

my goal is to have my liver function out of the red in a month is this realistic, are there any beneficial aids you would reccommend.

This product actually helps to regenerate the liver.
CN The Liverator 90 caps - Clean Nutrition - BodyBuilding Supplements,Save on Sports Nutrition and Sport Supplements at JustAddMuscle.

No you are not A total cholesterol of 4.7 mmol/L is not that bad. Your HDL/LDL may not be great, but that you can modify with diet and training.

You are not in a bad way.

This is your second thread related to this, what are you actually looking for.

BTW, a liver function of 92 does not make any sense, unless it is some specific calculation to that lab or your country.

Also, the term liver function is really a bad description of what the liver profile actually looks at, and a LFT does not have the same tests in it in every lab or country.

It does vary from place to place.

Top Bottom