Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Test Results - Pre PCT - Advice needed

qZanity

Okay this is my first blood work ever, ill be taking them before and after every cycle now.. But as advised by multiple members it was a good idea to get one now.. Just to check everything due to a harsh 16 week cycle.

My PCT starts next week.. its been about 2 since my last sust shot.. and about 3 and half since deca.

Been running armidex 1mg ED since.

Blood results picture: http://i41.tinypic.com/287p10i.png

Heres what the Dr said about some of the levels:

The name of the test is on the left hand side of the page, your result is in the middle and the normal reference ranges to compare with are on the right hand side. Any results in red are outside the reference range but it does not always mean they are significantly abnormal.

The urea is raised at 9.0. Urea along with creatinine are measures of kidney function. However urea is a breakdown product of protein thus high protein diets can cause high urea levels and with normal creatinine levels there is unlikely to be a problem with the kidneys themselves.

Several tests were done to assess the liver. One of these were mildly elevated with alanine transferase at 74. These results suggest mild stress to the liver. Steroids especially oral 17 alpha alkylated drugs can cause this but this is expected to improve with time.

The CK was mildly raised at 521. This is a muscle enzyme and gets released when the muscle is damaged. Exercise has similar effects on muscles on causing microscoping tearing of muscle fibres which results in muscle growth. Thus a mild elevation in CK is common after exertion and not of significance.

The PHOSPHATE result of 1.53 is not of concern. There is no evidence of gout with normal uric acid levels.

The total cholesterol value is normal at 3.9 mmol/L. Current guidelines suggest an ideal cholesterol value is below 5.0 mmol/L. The LDL which is also known as the "bad" cholesterol is also normal at 2.3 mmol/L. The HDL which is known as the "good" cholesterol is within the normal limits which is beneficial. HDL is cardioprotective. If HDL is more than 20% of the total cholesterol, the risk of heart disease is less than average. Your HDL % value of 31% suggests a very low risk of future cardiovascular problems based on the lipid profile.

The testosterone level of 52.1 is significantly above the normal limits and confirms use of exogenous testosterone medication and if it is underground manufactured suggests it is adequately dosed. The prolactin level is normal and oestrogen levels are controlled as they are below the normal limit.
Any advice on my other levels is greatly appricated.

it is pointless to run bloods during a cycle unless there is something going wrong such as gyno, very high bp, etc etc.. so you can pinpoint the problem.

all i can tell you based on these results is your gear is legit. other than that wait till after pct to get bloodwork and your strained levels should go back to normal. since you didn't get bloodwork done before (won't give you shit cause 99% of guys don't either), we don't know if you had existing problems going into cycle

and finally you need to also be testing LH and FSH. if you go through your doctor tell him you need a FULL hormone panel done including those .. if he is a prick and doesn't listen then go and get bloodwork on your own .. see my signature on the link as to where

Thanks, Yeah there was a reason, I developed gyno sides.. and as recommended by many users in my other thread i got bloods. Was very surpised to see prolactin at adverage, as i was 80% sure my gyno was prolactin related. Anyhow since gyno as gone down.. right nipple almost completly gone, left nipple has a lump about the size of a pea.. Is this worth running Letrozole to remove it? Currently running 1MG ED Adex.. Going to start to taper off it during pct. (which is in a week)

I got the bloods dont myself via mail order test, since my doctor here in the UK is a ass

thanks

well what did you run? what is your history? stats?

gotta give me more info than that. did you have problems previously? its all about putting 2 and 2 together trying to figure out the best way forward.

when guys come on here for help they always leave out info in their posts and expect guys to figure things out based on very little info. this is why we tell guys to give us a lot of info, its not cause we are being hard asses its cause we want to figure out the root problem instead of looking at things in a macro sense

well what did you run? what is your history? stats?

gotta give me more info than that. did you have problems previously? its all about putting 2 and 2 together trying to figure out the best way forward.

when guys come on here for help they always leave out info in their posts and expect guys to figure things out based on very little info. this is why we tell guys to give us a lot of info, its not cause we are being hard asses its cause we want to figure out the root problem instead of looking at things in a macro sense

My apologies.. Usually i post my stats but didnt think they was needed.

This was my 2nd cycle... 16 week sust and deca (stopping deca at week 14)
pct starts in a few days time.

Stats:
height: 5'11
weight: 194lbs
bf: 12%

Not had any problems before as this was my second cycle.. first was test E at 500mg per week (8weeks)

This cycle i was running 300mg deca, 500mg sust.. then i upped the sust to 700mg on last 2 weeks so i would use the remaining.. this is when gyno symptoms occured.

Been hitting adex 1mg ED since, have pharma grade letro on hand.. Left nipple lump as basically disapeared but the right is still there but smaller... and soft. Is it worth running the letro now? you cant notice the gyno unless you feel the area.

make sure that you are running a strong pct bro... you are going to need it, especially after running deca that long... i would consider extending it to 6 weeks...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thanks.. Would armidex be okay instead of or aromasin? and Toremifene instead of unleashed/postcycle.

Heres what i have on hand right now for PCT. Still trying to get some more n2bm products

Clomid
Toremifene
Ostarine
Armidex
N2Guard

I hear toremifene is a great alternative to nolvadex if your running a 19nor

Top Bottom