Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Little Hercules and muscle women show on Discovery

IRONBULL05 said:
No bro,she does talk about her use.They even asked her parents about how they felt about her using.They were both against it,but they said thats what they had to do to get into winning form.What the judges consider winning form that is.

Hmmm..must of missed that part...ya i was prob getting more food

Damn! I wish my dad loved me enough to give me some d-bol in my milkshakes. Seriously though, that kid's head is gonna be all messed up. I feel sorry for him. His head will never be right. Somebody should beat his dad with a shovel. His whole image of himself is based on his physical being. It's hard for grown men to be strong enough to deal with that, that's why you have guys who don't compete that never come off (not judgin, just an example). Maybe he can come out of it with some sort of normalcy. He didn't deserve any of the BS his dad put him through.

They are running the shows back to back on Discovery.

Lil Hercules - of all the hype about him, I've never seen this kid outside of this show - and I live in LA! The scary thing is the mother is now working on the daughter to make her a contortionist. Social services should take the kids away and let them have a somewhat normal childhood. The parents were from the Ukraine and probably got the myster powder from sources in eastern europe.

Supersize She - shows what kind of sacrifices you have to make for the sport. Breezes over her AAS usage but her voice was deeper than mine, she has the square jaw and gap in her teeth so typical of female users. She was big and hard and should have placed higher.

Top Bottom