Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List Your Old or Newly Developed Pet Peeves

People who are inconsiderate without even realizing it. I mean really...are they really that out of it that they can't see what they were doing or not doing that is inconsiderate.

I guess that everyone's definition of inconsiderate is different, though...but I still can't stand it. lol...

People who don't take responsibility for their own behavior:

-"It wasn't my fault, or my son's fault, his acne medication made him fly a plane into a bank" This is a guess at the moment, but I think this whole family tree needs to be erased. Nothing good could come from these seeds.

-"Well the plan could have worked, if we had more time...or more money" Typical of both corporations and government. Get your shit together. If its doomed to failure, don't double efforts! Somethings just won't work!

Basically anyone that blames their problems on anything or everything other than themselves, be it their parents, the weather, aliens:alien: whatever. Sure things get tough at times, but if you fuck up...DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

cock teasers

some skank at the gym decides to use the lying hamstring machine right next to the machine i was using although there was a machine just like the one she wanted to use right next to her but she had to walk over to the one closer to mine. (btw, the machines are all over the place in my gym) then she continues to use 3-4 other machines right next to mine that i am using. fucking bitch was stalking me or something. but you say, "fistfullofsteel why didn't you talk to her?" Good question grasshopper, it has happened to me many times before and once you give them the attention then they ignore you or cop an attitude. females, go figure them out.

And another:

government funding for tattoo removal. WTF! "Johnny needs a second chance...Just because he got "Born to Lose" tattooed on his forehead doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a second chance to walk into job interviews and not be discriminated against. See, the cool thing about a tattoo is that its permanent. Any moron knows that. Those who don't should also be consistently eliminated. But what it comes down to, I don't want to pay for someone elses choices, particularly cosmetic ones. God damn it!

Pet Peeves:

Cowards that won't stand up for the right thing in everyday life for fear of repurcussions

People that interrupt me when I'm talking

People that immediately talk after I talk without taking the time to really hear what I said

People that say they want help when what they really want is support for their actions

People that perpetually bitch about their condition, yet are unwilling to change it

Lying, lying, lying...

Self-centeredness

Righteousness

People that talk without saying anything

People that won't admit their mistakes

People that don't take responsibility for their good and bad actions

Fighting just to fight

Dangerous drivers

People that speed down my residential street when my kids are playing in the yard

People that hint, but don't say... Just fuckin tell me!

I don't know if you would consider it a pet peev but
I HATE when people get all up in my face w/ bad breathe or body odor. Com'mon a bar of soap and some tooth paste aren't that expensive.

i wait tables, so i could go on...but most annoying is going up to a table to greet them and get their drink order and they don't acknowledge me, or when they ask are drinks included in the kids' meals, eventhough the drinks are 99cents, so they get their kids water, or when they tell you, thanks you were great! and leave 10%, ...damn maybe i just suck at waiting tables...i gotta finish school

:kitty:

Top Bottom