Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

List Your Old or Newly Developed Pet Peeves

havoc

Shaolin Ninja
Sure this has been done on Elilte before, but as time goes, more develop, at least that is the case for me.
Usual Pet Peeves - a person with nasty hygeine(in all areas), obvious and downright blatant ignorance(which includes alot), when someone attempts to insult anothers intelligence.

New Pet Peeves - when you are talking to someone,no one else is around and you ask them a question and they say "who me", what in the shit are you talking about "who me", yeah you ya degenerate, think I'm asking myself the question when it clearly was asked "hey, how is your diet going". Just don't get that one.
Lastly, I have been personal training for the last 8 years of my life, it pays the bills and my physique speaks for itself, yet to this day there are certified personal trainers who completely and undoubtedly are the biggest pieces of fecal matter on this earth in regards to there training of others, on a daily basis, just 5 minutes ago(which is what sparked this thread) I see a co worker training this guy with the worst instruction and teaching approach I have witnessed in a long time, I feel sorry for the guy being trained, he is getting ripped off, yeah I'm ranting. peace

I discovered a new pet peeve last night at work.

I stepped into the break room to refill my water bottle, and quickly glanced over the people sitting and eating their lunches. My gaze became frozen on this "gentleman" sitting in the corner by himself. He had apparently just finished eating a bag of micro popcorn and was licking the bag... He actually had the bag torn wide open and was licking it....In public no less.

~toga
:angel:

My One Pet Peeve!!!

Bong Water Not being cleaned out by the last person to use one of my bongs. If I am kind enough to let you borrow my ceramic skull CLEAN THE DAMN THING OUT!

My pet peev would be when I tell some one that I surf in Galveston, and they say, "I didn't know you could surf in galveston."
That pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALso, when people don't think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to fitnees and or nutrition, just because I'm not over 200 pounds. Or when people ask the fucking roid rager for advice just because he is big. He alwasy gives advice on how to use momentun to help get the weight up, because we all know that momentum will help the most with gaining muscle.

I can't stand when someone puts me on hold forever to take another call. If I get a call while I'm on the phone I either let the other call click into vmail or I just say I have to go. I don't like to waste other peoples' time and I wish they wouldn't waste mine either.

I also hate all of the idiots who call my office and scream at me because they need to talk to their salesperson NOW-- but have no idea who they need to talk to. And they seem to think that if they talk louder and are nastier to me, I'll get some sort of psychic ability and just know who they're looking for.
:rolleyes:

Pick up truck driving drunken rednecks!! Had a life threatening accident once because of one of those!!

Peyote Killa said:
My pet peev would be when I tell some one that I surf in Galveston, and they say, "I didn't know you could surf in galveston."
That pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can surf in Galveston? Really? :D

Others are of course the ones about gear. And it really pisses me when people take forever to go through a green light making me miss it. I also hate it when my wife says she started(but I like the relief at the same time use the pull out method). Of course I hate it when I lose my gym card and they make me pay $5 for it when they know me by my first name. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom