Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquidex AI by N2BM is here guys! pictures inside.

Sorry if this has been answered already.. Is this an oral liquid or a spray on like forma?

Its actually the first suppository AI :p

But really its oral, not dermally applied.

Yea I need to take a look at some of these liquidex logs, want some feedback on how great it is :)

Lmao I bet it hits the system faster. I'm hearing a good deal of positive feedback I will definitely buy.

there's definitely a lot of positive feedback with liquidex... its the strongest otc AI on the market today... its still buy 2 get 1 free at n2bm.com as well...

Ok so I just read through this thread and 16 times this product was either recommend or highly praised, with zero supporting evidence. One guy started out saying he wanted to try it then next page he is recommending the product. This fanboy bullshit helps no one and makes an already skeptical person more so. It also removes all credibility from the person giving advice to use such an important compound when they have no first hand experience using it. If anyone who has posted in this thread has actually used this product, please do this community a service and give us some usable information on it other than the sales pitch.

Ok so I just read through this thread and 16 times this product was either recommend or highly praised, with zero supporting evidence. One guy started out saying he wanted to try it then next page he is recommending the product. This fanboy bullshit helps no one and makes an already skeptical person more so. It also removes all credibility from the person giving advice to use such an important compound when they have no first hand experience using it. If anyone who has posted in this thread has actually used this product, please do this community a service and give us some usable information on it other than the sales pitch.

I can understand your skepticism, but please allow me to fill you in.

We clearly tell everybody the product contains Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione AKA (Arimistane) - This is already a very well known and widely used AI product.

I'm not busting out of my garage with an unknown ingredient or claiming to have cleaved a new molecule.

This is very well know AI product, that N2BM has put in a formula and presentation that is market-specific to the hardcore bodybuilders in this website.

As far as the guys trying the product. Dylan and a couple of other guys here got some of the first 12 test bottles we had, so they did try it.

Not only the testers, but we have used the very same ingredient (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione AKA (Arimistane)) in another very successful products called D-Spark which we are currently out of stock in... Many of the guys here tried this very same ingredient in D-Spark and loved it, and now like seeing it in a sublingula matrix, WITHOUT the DAA and instead witht he Osthole and Ginger Extraxt - which automatically put the product in a different niche than D-Spark was...

-So buddy, it is not that these guys are pumping some unknown products - they are all too familiar with the main ingredient some as testers others as previous customers. You can pretty much spot a good product by reading the label and drawing from experience your own conclusions about dosages and delivery system and other ingredients, never mind anything else. Once you understand then science, become familiar with the nomenclatures, learn some of the main product names and have tried several different products yourself over the years - you can weight in on stuff just reading a label.

-BRR

As far as the guys trying the product. Dylan and a couple of other guys here got some of the first 12 test bottles we had, so they did try it.

I personally tested the product and have 3 clients running it as an AI, everyone is raving about the potency and how strong the AI properties are. :coffee:

I can understand your skepticism, but please allow me to fill you in.

We clearly tell everybody the product contains Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione AKA (Arimistane) - This is already a very well known and widely used AI product.

I'm not busting out of my garage with an unknown ingredient or claiming to have cleaved a new molecule.

This is very well know AI product, that N2BM has put in a formula and presentation that is market-specific to the hardcore bodybuilders in this website.

Not only the testers, but we have used the very same ingredient (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione AKA (Arimistane)) in another very successful products called D-Spark which we are currently out of stock in... Many of the guys here tried this very same ingredient in D-Spark and loved it, and now like seeing it in a sublingula matrix, WITHOUT the DAA and instead witht he Osthole and Ginger Extraxt - which automatically put the product in a different niche than D-Spark was...

-So buddy, it is not that these guys are pumping some unknown products - they are all too familiar with the main ingredient some as testers others as previous customers. You can pretty much spot a good product by reading the label and drawing from experience your own conclusions about dosages and delivery system and other ingredients, never mind anything else. Once you understand then science, become familiar with the nomenclatures, learn some of the main product names and have tried several different products yourself over the years - you can weight in on stuff just reading a label.

-BRR

Just to add to this... I personally saw the R&D done on this product... I have done countless hours of research on all the ingredients and know the effort that was put into this product to make it the most superior otc AI on the market... The ingredient make up says it all... There are logs up as well showing the positive effects that it has.... If you are skeptical then I say this... There is only one way to find out for yourself and that is to try it... There is a full money back guarantee on ALL n2bm products... Companies don't offer that without full confidence in their products or they wouldn't stay open long... N2BM has the reputation it does because of the fact that their products actually work... So if you are really that skeptical, try it for yourself... You are protected so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain...

All of N2BM products are the best and work very effectively.. Im 30yrs old and been working out for 13 years hard.. tried bunches of companies and products. And what I found is most of them have one or two solid anchor products. Then I started dabbling in N2BM supplements I found that all of there stuff was top shelf, and Its very incouraging to have new stuff come about. They have a track record for producing top notch products, so give them all a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom