Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquidex AI by N2BM is here guys! pictures inside.

This is definitely great for on cycle and for pct... This is the most revolutionary otc ai you are going to come across...

im just happy i wont have to buy "research chem'"s anymore. too much bunk sh!t.

And it fuks up my cycle when it happens, a solid AI is needed.......badly :theshadow

Right... lol. Tear my plans all up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Glad to see its finally out! Gotta snag a bottle soon. And we all know anything from N2BM is going to be legit

Guys we are still running our buy-2 and get 1-free deal on Liquidex AIm, please snatch it up.

Any of you who want to do a video review of the product for our YouTube channel get the product FOR FREE. Here is how you get the free bottle: If you already bought one, the great! if you haven't already then please do go and pick one up. Use the product for at least a week, (any good AI will show results from the first day you use it), make sure you contact Dylan Gemelli and ask him to help you fit it into your cycle plan. Once you've had experience with the product and love it as much as we all do, then please make a video about it. Hold up the products at least 2 times during the video, please make sure it is at least as long as a song, anywhere between 2:30 to 4:30 minutes. Once you have made the video, please upload it to your favorite online storage service and send me a link via email here: [email protected] with your video review of the product.

Here is how you collect the free bottle: Once I get the video from you I will tell Lindsay to either ship you another free bottle if you want it or just give you credit towards something else like PROTEIN! I know you guys love that N2BM protein!

We truly appreciate all the word-of-mouth Advertising you guys do for us. You all love our products and are very generous about sharing the experience with others, this is the only real reason we are able to stay in business. Because of your support and your daily spreading the word about our tiny company... Bringing a product like Liquidex AI to market takes a lot more than just machinery and bottles.... Time, effort, energy, love and know-how is all involved when putting together a product that will benefit our customers, and satisfy their needs elegantly while being affordable. Something so simple as creating better delivery so that we could use less milligrams of ingredient while getting ALL the benefits from the strong AI - less mg mean less $ thus helping us keep price affordable and competitive with the market on AI products. We can do Buy-2 get 1-free with discount codes, and still be able to have wages for the team that helps N2BM Nutrition INC bring all of these innovative products to market.

There is not just a single guy doing it all, there is a team of guys who love what we do and pour our hearts into each product making it something we want to take ourselves for our cycles, and WE DO! That dedication is what makes this all possible. Without getting too mushy, I'm going to mention the whole team involved in bringing Liquidex AI to all of you. So at least you get the first name of the guys who poured their heart and energy into helping N2BM Nutrition INC bring you Liquidex AI, a product you can ALWAYS COUNT ON! - it is always good, it is always potent, it is always the AI you need!

Eric, Levi, Nelson, Dylan, Shannon, AJ, Sean and yours truly... Every one of these guys either contributed by working during the R&D phases, or wrote the science material we've been putting out there for you guys to understand what the product is and does. We try to educate you every step of the way making sure you understand the science behind what you are doing and you continue to keep us honest by understanding our product and asking us "why" each step of the way. I hope you guys can find the time to get in front of a camera and let other guys know: that Liquidex AI is going to be the new go-to AI, for Bodybuilders who just can't RISK at getting bunk shit from their source. Because lets be real guys, fuck maybe that UG lab puts Test Prop in your bottle instead of the "Trenbolone" on the label and that you are paying Tren prices for - UG maket is tough and shit happens! but ok man getting Test Prop instead of Tren is not too bad right? ... Until these fucktards give you "blanks" in a bottle that is suppose to have your AI in it. I know I can surely ride out a Test Pro cycle with a decent AI, call the extra Tren money a loss, whatever, but if these fucktards slip me some bunk tablets or liquids and my AIs are shit, then my whole cycle and sexual health will be shit! and who do I complaint to when I got a big set of puffy nipples, or hard lumps? the source in some Eastern European country?. lol, yeah let me go try that. the best you or I will get is maybe telling everybody over at www.Evolutionary.org that your source fucked you with bunk AIs! Putting them on blast ton Evo by name and all... Feels good to do and make sure they can't screw anybody else, but now back to the hard lumps undder my nipples and my penis that is facing south like winter, and the bloated puffyness and how to take care of it. Not order another AI from another UG, please NO... Why take the chance even? Liquidex AI is what I have alwasy needed guys. It is what I wanted for a while. You guys know Luiquidex AI will at least come with seal of guaranteed quality from N2BM Nutrition INC and the guarantee that this very serious part of my cycle, my AI, is 100% legit and comes with the backing and support of N2BM Nutrtion, I mean, fuck, guy's we'll even have Dylan answer your cycle questions for FREE! You have to make us your go-to AI supplier guys, you would be crazy not to.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Guys we are still running our buy-2 and get 1-free deal on Liquidex AIm, please snatch it up.

Any of you who want to do a video review of the product for our YouTube channel get the product FOR FREE. Here is how you get the free bottle: If you already bought one, the great! if you haven't already then please do go and pick one up. Use the product for at least a week, (any good AI will show results from the first day you use it), make sure you contact Dylan Gemelli and ask him to help you fit it into your cycle plan. Once you've had experience with the product and love it as much as we all do, then please make a video about it. Hold up the products at least 2 times during the video, please make sure it is at least as long as a song, anywhere between 2:30 to 4:30 minutes. Once you have made the video, please upload it to your favorite online storage service and send me a link via email here: [email protected] with your video review of the product.

Here is how you collect the free bottle: Once I get the video from you I will tell Lindsay to either ship you another free bottle if you want it or just give you credit towards something else like PROTEIN! I know you guys love that N2BM protein!

We truly appreciate all the word-of-mouth Advertising you guys do for us. You all love our products and are very generous about sharing the experience with others, this is the only real reason we are able to stay in business. Because of your support and your daily spreading the word about our tiny company... Bringing a product like Liquidex AI to market takes a lot more than just machinery and bottles.... Time, effort, energy, love and know-how is all involved when putting together a product that will benefit our customers, and satisfy their needs elegantly while being affordable. Something so simple as creating better delivery so that we could use less milligrams of ingredient while getting ALL the benefits from the strong AI - less mg mean less $ thus helping us keep price affordable and competitive with the market on AI products. We can do Buy-2 get 1-free with discount codes, and still be able to have wages for the team that helps N2BM Nutrition INC bring all of these innovative products to market.

There is not just a single guy doing it all, there is a team of guys who love what we do and pour our hearts into each product making it something we want to take ourselves for our cycles, and WE DO! That dedication is what makes this all possible. Without getting too mushy, I'm going to mention the whole team involved in bringing Liquidex AI to all of you. So at least you get the first name of the guys who poured their heart and energy into helping N2BM Nutrition INC bring you Liquidex AI, a product you can ALWAYS COUNT ON! - it is always good, it is always potent, it is always the AI you need!

Eric, Levi, Nelson, Dylan, Shannon, AJ, Sean and yours truly... Every one of these guys either contributed by working during the R&D phases, or wrote the science material we've been putting out there for you guys to understand what the product is and does. We try to educate you every step of the way making sure you understand the science behind what you are doing and you continue to keep us honest by understanding our product and asking us "why" each step of the way. I hope you guys can find the time to get in front of a camera and let other guys know: that Liquidex AI is going to be the new go-to AI, for Bodybuilders who just can't RISK at getting bunk shit from their source. Because lets be real guys, fuck maybe that UG lab puts Test Prop in your bottle instead of the "Trenbolone" on the label and that you are paying Tren prices for - UG maket is tough and shit happens! but ok man getting Test Prop instead of Tren is not too bad right? ... Until these fucktards give you "blanks" in a bottle that is suppose to have your AI in it. I know I can surely ride out a Test Pro cycle with a decent AI, call the extra Tren money a loss, whatever, but if these fucktards slip me some bunk tablets or liquids and my AIs are shit, then my whole cycle and sexual health will be shit! and who do I complaint to when I got a big set of puffy nipples, or hard lumps? the source in some Eastern European country?. lol, yeah let me go try that. the best you or I will get is maybe telling everybody over at www.Evolutionary.org that your source fucked you with bunk AIs! Putting them on blast ton Evo by name and all... Feels good to do and make sure they can't screw anybody else, but now back to the hard lumps undder my nipples and my penis that is facing south like winter, and the bloated puffyness and how to take care of it. Not order another AI from another UG, please NO... Why take the chance even? Liquidex AI is what I have alwasy needed guys. It is what I wanted for a while. You guys know Luiquidex AI will at least come with seal of guaranteed quality from N2BM Nutrition INC and the guarantee that this very serious part of my cycle, my AI, is 100% legit and comes with the backing and support of N2BM Nutrtion, I mean, fuck, guy's we'll even have Dylan answer your cycle questions for FREE! You have to make us your go-to AI supplier guys, you would be crazy not to.

Thank You.

^Very nice offer for you guys to get your very own free bottle of Liquidex!

Thank You.

Its great to have such innovation, support, and leadership at N2BM.. what a great deal for a awesome product.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom