Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Letro and/or Liquid Arimidex Dose for Gyno

K well I know where to turn for quick responses in a light emergency! F**kin EF baby! Seriously though, you guys rock man!

Here's the update:

Liquid Adex does not seem to help.
I used 1.25 mg last night and then 1 mg today of Liquid Letro..... this stuff is no joke!
It CANNOT be a placebo effect because of the physical proof! The lump is seriously less than half the size it was when I composed this thread!!!! less than 24 hours ago!!! It is almost gone and the sensitivity has gone way down too!
Is this possible? I guess so!
Has anyone else experienced this kind of positive turn-around time with regards to the use of Letro for Gyno symptoms?

And to think, I almost sold my 2 bottles of Liquid Letro to a friend last week!! I have never had Gyno symptoms before but for every single cycle I have done over the years, I have always
had direct access to Letro, Adex, and Nolva. Usually Bromo as well except for this time round. But am in the process of getting some!

It really pays to have a back-up supply of Ancilliaries always on hand!!

Will keep you all posted on progress!
R1..

I think this is the best advice right here. Also if the 1.5 don't cut it then ether bump it up to 2.5 or drop the test down a bit. Once it works drop the letro down again like galuan said.

Keep in mind that in rare cases hcg can cause prog/prolactin gyno so to be on the safe side get yourself some dostinex/bromo too

Thanks for the props..much appreciated. :p

right. but a higher dose would have a more significant impact on estrogen, just like letro. 90% esto reduction is at a certain concentration in the body, not every dose under the sun.

Let me rephrase:

What is the higher end dosage of adex to help mitigate gyno flareup?

I understand letro is ideal but if its not available, adex has to be better than nothing...

right. but a higher dose would have a more significant impact on estrogen, just like letro. 90% esto reduction is at a certain concentration in the body, not every dose under the sun.

Let me rephrase:

What is the higher end dosage of adex to help mitigate gyno flareup?

I understand letro is ideal but if its not available, adex has to be better than nothing...

There is no dosage of Arimidex that equals a dosage of Letro.

Hey R1 Physco, any updates? how long did you take the Letro for? and did you take anything else after that or did you just finish the cycle?

Top Bottom