Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liqua-vade vs. Transdermal sustain alpha

wolfman87

whats the word? I need to get one for beastdrol cycle in a couple weeks and i'm not sure which one to choose..

I prefer the transdermal personally, they are about the same price so not much difference there...also we carry them and offer discounts on them both :)

is one stronger than the other? Are you sacrificing strength for convienience with the liquid version?

is one stronger than the other? Are you sacrificing strength for convienience with the liquid version?
That seems to be the common perception. I haven't used the liqua vade yet personally so I can't say from experience. Still think I'll try to see what I think personally.

I remember Eric's original article about transdermal products being 10 times " I think" more likely to be absorbed than orally. However, I think I read an article via email the other day stating that the new liqu-vade is more absorbable. So which is better? I ordered the regular dermacrine again because I've used it before and actually kinda like the smell of it.

I know you're talking about sustain alpha which is for pct but I'm just discussing transdermal vs. liqua-vade. I don't like the smell of sustain alpha though. I actually have 2 bottles I've never used cause I don't like the smell. Someones welcome to buy them if they want lol!

real members not sales reps feel free to post up now. Lets hear it. Who has used Both sustain alpha LV and trandermal or both Dermacrine lv and the transdermal and what is your honest take on it? One post wounders will just get banned. So real vets feel free to chime in here.

Liquavade forma was crap and I have used sustain transdermal with great results. Liquavade was a scam IMO. Never again.

transdermal sustain or dermacrine.....always worked for me last few yrs..tried the lv once for both products and will never buy lv again...it just does not work as good as transdermal ...imo

transdermal sustain or dermacrine.....always worked for me last few yrs..tried the lv once for both products and will never buy lv again...it just does not work as good as transdermal ...imo

Seems to be what everyone says. PP has some innovative products, but I think they hurt their rep with a little when LV stuff.

Top Bottom