Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipid stabil?

Tux

Just wondering if there are different brands of lipid stabil and where is the best place to buy it? I don't usually have lipid issues however as I get older I want to do more to keep it that way, thanks!

Molecular Nutrition Lipid Stabil?

Nothing better. Have been using it off and on for a few years. It fucking works period. I have numerous before and after blood test results pertaining to Total/HDL/LDL/triglycerides that prove it. I'm on it right now. About to get bloods done in a few weeks after some bloods I wasnt happy with 2.5 months ago. Half way through my 2nd bottle.

Yep that's the one, thanks boss! I'm getting bloods done this week or next week as well, and I'll pick up some lipid stable to start after my current chol supps run out. My lipids are usually good, but my HDL does drop some on orals.

Should this be taken during any test cycle? When is taking this a must?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

^^^^^ This should be taken by anyone that uses AAS IMHO. Var really fucks up your lipids so IMHO its a must during and for a month or two post cycle. For me test doesnt fuck up my lipids but taking it doesnt hurt.

As and example in 09' during 600mg test wk for 10 months I wasnt eating the best. Alot of food, but not the best. My total cholesterol was 209. I forget HDL and LDL but my triglycerides were like 150. I used two bottles of lipid stabil after Radar recommended it but I changed NOTHING about my diet. next bloods were 90 days after the first set. My total cholesterol was 175 again I dont remember HDL and LDL but my triglycerides were 55!!!
Lipid stabil was the only change I made. So Imagine its results on a tight clean dialed in diet!

Top Bottom