Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lifting raw-

Any really thin soled shoe works pretty well. Got some of those light breathable shoes that are popular are really nice to squat and dl with

Any really thin soled shoe works pretty well. Got some of those light breathable shoes that are popular are really nice to squat and dl with

Yeah right now Im using chucks. I asked Moya about it the other day and he said he preferred the weight lifting shoes. I was wondering about other peoples experience before I spend a bunch of money on some. The chucks work great for now but as I progress Im willing to try new things to help.

From My Droid MoFo!

^if you played soccer would you go out on the field in tennis shoes?... im not saying they are the be-all-end-all, but they do make a difference...

Yeah ill prob end up investing in some. You only squat in them? You deadlift in something different?

From My Droid MoFo!

Gloves are worthless throw them in the trash and grow some calluses. Straps are only useful for super heavy shruggs, if you dl with em youll have a sissy grip. A good unpadded belt is a must for heavy sq. and dl I like the toro belt but there are some good ones out there like apt, inzer, etc.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I threw out the gloves years ago. Thinking on straps for heavy shrugs only. Jury is still out on the belt. maybe if i ever went under 5 reps, but at 5+ I think your core should be able to support it. Like someone else said, they are very uncomfortable as well.

I threw out the gloves years ago. Thinking on straps for heavy shrugs only. Jury is still out on the belt. maybe if i ever went under 5 reps, but at 5+ I think your core should be able to support it. Like someone else said, they are very uncomfortable as well.

After you break in a belt it will fit perfectly. You will be the only one who will fit it though. If someone else puts it on it wont fit right. Dont buy a shitty belt get a good one. Dont buy double prong they are a pain, get single prong or a lever belt.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

my belt was very uncomfortable at first too... now it is super conformed to my body... it does take a while, but if you arent going super heavy then you probly dont need it anyways...

Top Bottom