Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liddell Vs Ortiz! Who won?

im surprised most of you are being hard on Tito.He lost round 1 but was winning round 2 until the last minute when he got caught.Chuck was hitting tito and tito was curled up blocking his head and taking the punches to the arms,questionable stoppage but most seemed it was an ok stoppage but think it could have went on a lil longer

big tav said:
Is there a link to it? I couldn't find it on Google.

I agree in a way that it was a quick stopage, but really layingon the ground getting punched in the head isn't an intelligent defence so
I'm ok with it

and btw stop being so tough on Tito, he fought the right fight to counter Chuck's style
and it was going ok, problem is Chuck's power, and he's fairly accurate as well

sorry for quoting you big tav the comments arn't directed at you

Yeah, they might've stopped it too quickly, but it was only a matter of time before Tito got knocked the F*@# out. Ortiz is a ground-and-pound guy, and Chuck is just too hard to take down.

Chuck is too good a stiker to be beaten by any submission / grappling fighter. He stuffs pretty much every takedown attempt from the standup and no one wants to stand in front of Liddell and clinch...

Chuck is too good a striker to be beaten by any submission / grappling fighter. He stuffs pretty much every takedown attempt from the standup and no one wants to stand in front of Liddell and clinch...

Top Bottom