Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD for bulking

Npp and deca make my hair grow so I could try it again maybe get some caffeine shampoo. Because while I like var it's expensive as fuck to run properly. Thanks for your input. Always appreciated

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

for sure bro... i would take winstrol over anavar all day long... i just wanted to accommodate your situation... i hope it works for you because it will be so ideal for this cycle... good luck... im always here if you need anything... run winstrol and s4 both at 50 mg day... they work together so well... you will be hard a rock bro... and see be gains in strength... good luck!

I did like what winny did for my physique but not what it did to my hairline. Anyway I could control this without resorting to finastride (sp)

winny vs var is a matter of opinion, just remember that.I much prefer var and with the sides taken into consideration,var is the easy choice.

Tren and NPP will turn you into a man. I'm just talking adding it for the last 4-5 weeks to push those gains to the max.. nothing crazy.

You could also throw in a good dose of TBol on the back end if you were looking for an oral. Pure anabolic with great strength gains.

If you are going to throw a oral on backend of a cycle... I would suggest Oxandrovar. Shit is pure power, perfecting for cutting and adding strength.

Tren and NPP will turn you into a man. I'm just talking adding it for the last 4-5 weeks to push those gains to the max.. nothing crazy.

You could also throw in a good dose of TBol on the back end if you were looking for an oral. Pure anabolic with great strength gains.

My conundrum is that I run NPP with higher test and tren with lower test. How do I do both together. I always have caber ( love that shit) but what i don't know how to run test npp and tren properly together.

My conundrum is that I run NPP with higher test and tren with lower test. How do I do both together. I always have caber ( love that shit) but what i don't know how to run test npp and tren properly together.

Well that is a conundrum. Running it either way won't hurt you.

And as far as the caber, as long as you are not running a crazy amount of either one, a normal dosage is fine.

In that situation, I thinks a moderate dose of test would work best for most people. Just my opinion of course, because I have yet to run two nandrolones at once

i dont like the combo but run test 4 weeks longer then the combo of tren/deca for start!

i dont like the combo but run test 4 weeks longer then the combo of tren/deca for start!

I always run test 4 weeks after everything best I need to gradually reduce doses or I'll get acne. But I'm not 100% on tren deca combo.. seems like overkill for me who isn't even 225lbs yet

Top Bottom