Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD for bulking

bonacris

Banned
For my winter bulk I plan on using dbol for the last 1st 4 weeks and then switching to lgd for 4 and then back to dbol.

Is there and liver toxicity with LGD or any reason why I shouldn't do it the way I plan

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

For my winter bulk I plan on using dbol for the last 1st 4 weeks and then switching to lgd for 4 and then back to dbol.

Is there and liver toxicity with LGD or any reason why I shouldn't do it the way I plan

there is no liver toxicity whatsoever however you definitely don't want to do it the way you plan bro... run it weeks 1-12... 4 weeks is like throwing your money out the window and completely wasting your time... 8 weeks is the minimum but 12 weeks is the most optimal... with the buy 2 get 1 free you would get the extra 4 weeks free anyway... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators...

I would run the LGD-4033 all the way through out the whole cycle, unless you are planning to be on a way longer than 12 weeks. There are no toxicity issues with LGD, and since you will be running AI anyway (I know I dont have to ask about it, ;-) ) it will take care of the only problem that I've had or know about with LGD-4033 ; the minor gyno symptoms/Estrogenic sides that it can cause to some people.

I belive that you will love LGD, and IMO/IME it fits to almost any kind of cycle, but 4 weeks is way too short time to run it, that's when it starts to really kick in. Just run it from the beginning, and up your dosage 1-2 mg every 1-2 weeks, depending on how well you respond to it. Of course you could also use Dbol as kicker for the first weeks and then start LGD for 10-12 weeks. Maybe then throw Dbol on top of it again at the end if you want to run it that way, bottom line is there's no point switch between LGD and Dbol.

I just finished my third run of LGD-4033 within a year, and I haven't experienced any kind of major negative side effects from it. I have been running bloods regular basis to monitor things, and everything always comes back as expected, no liver toxicity, or kidney issues etc.
Only negative sides that I experience from it is slightly increased blood pressure (very minimal compared to AAS, though I've always had abnormally lowish BP), and the Estrogenic sides that I already mentioned above. I really like Ostarine, but I love LGD-4033, for me the benefits vs. sides ratio is incredibly favorable with this compound, so I highly recommend it.

Thanks for the reply guys. For some reason i thought it was 4 weeks but i most definitely be confusing it with a prohormone.

Run it for 10-12 weeks. Get a good AI tho like Aromasin (AG-Guys) or Liquidex AI (N2BM) to prevent any kinda gyno from LGD & Dbol.
Enjoy! LGD is fuuuunn!

run lgd for atleast 8 weeks minn.No need to run it 4 weeks

Thanks for the reply guys. For some reason i thought it was 4 weeks but i most definitely be confusing it with a prohormone.

Yeah run it all 12 weeks. You could even add a small dose of dbol at some point in the cycle too ;)

agree with everyone else.. run the lgd from sarms1 for 12 weeks for maximum potential.But 8 weeks would be the minimum i would even consider.

Top Bottom