Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033 dosage and oral dropper

hirphromu21

Just received my bottle of lgd 4033 in the mail today. This will be my first sarms run. It came with a ml dropper. The subjects in the lgd trials took 1 mg. Using the ml dropper, 1 mg seems like almost nothing. Hell even a full ML is not much let a lone 1 mg.

So my question is....am I'm I dosing this correctly? I am pretty sure I am but at $150 a bottle I want to make sure. thanks boys!

Last edited:
That's correct, it's almost nothing. Potent stuff

My rat looks really sexy on lgd right now. Big gains in the cage. He added a few cheese blocks to all of his lifts

Just received my bottle of lgd 4033 in the mail today. This will be my first sarms run. It came with a ml dropper. The subjects in the lgd trials took 1 mg. Using the ml dropper, 1 mg seems like almost nothing. Hell even a full ML is not much let a lone 1 mg.

So my question is....am I'm I dosing this correctly? I am pretty sure I am but at $150 a bottle I want to make sure. thanks boys!

hey man i have a log on the forum. it will be three weeks for my rat on LGD this saturday.

so, for the first week 1/2 i took ONLY 1mg. after that my rat decided to bump it up to 1.5mg. It is very potent, and it is probably the only thing my rat will use over the course of my life. i know that this is safer than steroids, and i don't see the side effects noted from steroids on LGD. my rat is an an extremely happy fellow.

about 2+ pounds of straight muscle gained thus far. i can see that my rat will be a strong 3 lbs or more bigger once he hits 3 weeks. have been eating around <3000 calories a day, and still end up to maintain a very ripped and built look.

good luck brother! have your PCT in order

Letsgoarms- What do you have lined up for pct?

Just took my first dose a few minutes ago. I am thinking about logging this run, I figure I can help a few people out and at the same time help me stay motivated.

Like I said above I am having a bit of trouble with the dosage. I have been assured that I am taking the correct dose, but with my first dose today it really seems like I am dropping almost nothing in my mouth.

Taste is fine. Not like osta or s-4 at all. Almost tasteless. It has a bluish color to it which is helpful when filling your oral syringe. About to hit the gym for Chest/tri's.

I will Start a new log on this later today under a new name so others can follow.

Top Bottom