Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD 4033 dosage and oral dropper

Does anyone have any updates on there SARM LGD-4033 Cycle? Did you use 1mg/day or more? If you're only using 1mg/day with Uniquemicals LGD, then you have 300 Days worth of product-Does this sound right?

I also have another question regarding dosage. Should you simply extract the 1mg into the syringe and swallow the liquid or possibly let it sit underneath your tongue for several seconds before swallowing to allow better absorption.

Thanks for the help everyone. I received my bottle today and plan on starting in 2 days.

Does anyone have any updates on there SARM LGD-4033 Cycle? Did you use 1mg/day or more? If you're only using 1mg/day with Uniquemicals LGD, then you have 300 Days worth of product-Does this sound right?

I also have another question regarding dosage. Should you simply extract the 1mg into the syringe and swallow the liquid or possibly let it sit underneath your tongue for several seconds before swallowing to allow better absorption.

Thanks for the help everyone. I received my bottle today and plan on starting in 2 days.

From now on you need to start your own thread... Its very disrespectful to do what your doing...

I would start LGD at 3 mg day and take it all the way up to 10... I have seen several studies that show it tolerated up to 22 mg day with minimal to no side effects... I would run hcgenerate ES alongside of it because it can be suppressive and you want to keep that to a minimum... Start at 3 mg and assess... Run it like that for 7-10 days and then increase to 5 mg...

Thanks dylangemelli,

I mean no disrespect. As you can see, I just joined today and I'm learning how to Inquire and ask questions in the most appropriate way. I'll figure everything out... including how to start my own thread. Thanks for the feedback as well.

Thanks dylangemelli,

I mean no disrespect. As you can see, I just joined today and I'm learning how to Inquire and ask questions in the most appropriate way. I'll figure everything out... including how to start my own thread. Thanks for the feedback as well.

anytime bro... you can pm me anytime you need assistance or start a thread and i am happy to help...

Top Bottom