Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LG Sciences - Anadraulic State

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
I'm reaching out to Future and Tami on this one as they are the LG folks, but if anyone has experience with this product by all means post up.

It looks to be a pretty decent product to add to PCT. 30 servings and they suggest 1 serving/day, for $40 bucks that is an about average cost.

Here is what it contains;

PSARM: Osthole 80% (Extract) - The chemical structure of this is: 7-Methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one

Further researching this chemical compound shows that this is great for suppressing seizure activity in mice using electro-shock induced seizures...not sure how this helps me, still researching.

Natural SERM: Resveratrol 50%, Ellagic Acid 40% - Resveratrol, provides energy, anti-aging, weight loss, and toxin cleaner...Dr. Oz likes it so its gotta be good, right...right? Ellagic Acid - Fancy Antioxidant, also good for reducing blood pressure (good for PCT)

Anti-Aromatase: 3b-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid (25%)
- AKA, Ursolic Acid - Acts as and Anti-inflammatory, Anti-tumor, Anti-microbial, Insulin supportive, and Liver protective. (all good things for PCT, but I don't see any anti-aromatase)

Androgenic Potentiator: Sodium Caprylate - A pubmed study from 1963 showed that RNA and protein synthesis were "greatly" effected and increased by Caprylate...interesting; more reading here: EFFECTS OF SODIUM CAPRYLATE ON CANDIDA ALBICANS I.

Hormonal Growth Booster: Marus Alba - If I'm understanding this study correctly (ScienceDirect - Peptides : Ghrelin in plants: What is the function of an appetite hormone in plants?) this is a plant peptide hormone which was thought, until 2006, to only exist in animals. I don't have a membership to science direct, but what I found most interesting were the key words associated with this: Keywords: Ghrelin; Peptide hormones; Growth hormone release; Growth hormone secretagogue receptor - I wish I had more info on it.

Looks like there is some other good stuff in there like Cortisol blockers and creatine, EAA's, ect. So I guess I'm looking for some more info on why this is a good product. Reviews seem to be pretty good other than the product tasting like ass.

Tami, Future, do you guy have anything to add? Any experience with this product? I've read you can take it in addition to PCT (not really as a PCT) and also while on cycle. I think when I run the Beast/Katana stack in a few weeks I will take this once a day as well. Looks promissing.

Last edited:
I have taken it in the past and i am taking it again now. It does not take the best but i just chug it down fast. It taste kinda like medicine. For the first few weeks it does give you a great feeling and pump in the gym. I find that it does increase my appetite and endurance. I would have to say it works well for me. i also have some friends who take it and like it also.

My experience is that it actually made my skin feel warm and "prickly". Sounds strange, but it was. I mentioned it to Future and though he really didn't pay attention before I brought it up, he did notice it after. He is ALWAYS hot and sweats buckets so that may have something to do with his not noticing as much.

Future LOVES it for pre-workout. Says he feels edgy & focused, his skin feels tight and he gets a GREAT pump. He states that he doesn't like it so much for PCT ALONE. It works to support other PCT options, but not as a sole option.

Yes, it does taste like ASS! lol

My experience is that it actually made my skin feel warm and "prickly". Sounds strange, but it was. I mentioned it to Future and though he really didn't pay attention before I brought it up, he did notice it after. He is ALWAYS hot and sweats buckets so that may have something to do with his not noticing as much.

Future LOVES it for pre-workout. Says he feels edgy & focused, his skin feels tight and he gets a GREAT pump. He states that he doesn't like it so much for PCT ALONE. It works to support other PCT options, but not as a sole option.

Yes, it does taste like ASS! lol

Haha, ya so far this is a tastefail, but thanks that answered my question. I wouldn't want to use it as a lone PCT, but possible 1 serving per day while on cycle and additionally during PCT as an aid.

add 1 packet of stevia and a little bit of sugarless kool-aid of the same flavor.

I did that with LG BC+EAA, which also tastes like ass... it went from ass taste to tasting like kool-aid.

crap all I have left is "Blue Buttcrack" Flavor Kool-aid...guess it would more or less negate the whole thing....

damn harry potter editions koo-aid...

add 1 packet of stevia and a little bit of sugarless kool-aid of the same flavor.

I did that with LG BC+EAA, which also tastes like ass... it went from ass taste to tasting like kool-aid.

Did you get big like the Kool-Aid guy and start busting through peoples walls goin "OOOOHHHH YAHHHHHHH!!!"

Top Bottom