Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's say this was theoretically a

i think he lieks gerbils
TheOak01 said:
lets say theoretically your a feltcher,what kind of hamster would you put up your ass,teddy bear or dwarf? maybe a chinchilla?

lol they are wirey buggers,so I guess that makes sense,more struggle = more sensation

Johnny you sick man

TheOak01 said:
lol they are wirey buggers,so I guess that makes sense,more struggle = more sensation

Johnny you sick man

johnnny must have been the lead singer of the dayglo abortions.

CanadianCutie

but getting back at ppl who don't care is like pissing in your pants when no one is around.. no?

Now why would you say that?

Like I said it was a joke the same as ppl here did to me.

i think he lieks gerbils

Sorry CC I like women such as yourself only.

Tonight I will probably be taking part in my first 4 some with a buddy of mine, his girlfriend this hot mulatto girl & one of her girlfriends.

Don't worry it's all safe sex I believe in it %100 & always do with someone new until I'm dating the woman exclusively & we've had our blood tests.

Johnnny said:
CanadianCutie

Now why would you say that?

Like I said it was a joke the same as ppl here did to me.

Sorry CC I like women such as yourself only.

Tonight I will probably be taking part in my first 4 some with a buddy of mine, his girlfriend this hot mulatto girl & one of her girlfriends.

Don't worry it's all safe sex I believe in it %100 & always do with someone new until I'm dating the woman exclusively & we've had our blood tests.

Is this 4some like your trip to Greece only in your head! :worried:

Johnnny your into orgies?
Thats gross maing, are you going to pleasure the guy too? Let him stimulate your prostate?

Miss24K

Is this 4some like your trip to Greece only in your head! :worried:

Can't you take a joke? As I said I was trying to pull this Greece thing after what was pulled on me about my credit card info.

& this 4some is not in my head. You will see that I won't be online at all tonight.

So let me guess, you too think I'm a 27yr old virgin? Now why pick on me?
As I already said I lost my virginity when I was 18yrs old to my highschool sweetie & since then I've been with 12 women.

So why are you & Frisky on my case about this?

Do you want me to prove to you that I know what I'm doing or something? :confused:

BrothaBill

Johnnny your into orgies?
Thats gross maing, are you going to pleasure the guy too? Let him stimulate your prostate?

As I said I've never been involved in an orgy before.

My friend said what is probably going to happen is he will just have sex with his girlfriend & I will have sex with her girlfriend (not actual GF, just her friend) but we will be altogether.

I don't think I would be down with swapping though.

Johnnny, you should suck his dick b4 he fucks her doggy style.

Then she will look you in the eye while she is getting it and she will be al gratefull that you got her man hard for her. That look chics give you while being fucked is so hot!

Who know's mybe after that both chics will give you a bj at the same time, he may also help them! Three tongues at once! so stimulating :)

Top Bottom