Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's say this was theoretically a

So they do have internet access in mental ward..

how long they let u on?

Only on canada!

Frisky said:
Cause your not any good at it.. THATS WHY!

:rolleyes:

i like you. a lot.

JerseyArt said:
You're in a satanic cult?

What the hell is happening around here?

Yep.. and Out to get Johnnny... heard that he and aap are the only living Virgins over the age of 13... Sadly, aap has the whole sanity thing going for him and I was instructed to get what we in the satanic cult world call 'wacko blood' It's thicker and goes down easier.

I was just starting to trust again:(

Frisky said:
Yep.. and Out to get Johnnny... heard that he and aap are the only living Virgins over the age of 13... Sadly, aap has the whole sanity thing going for him and I was instructed to get what we in the satanic cult world call 'wacko blood' It's thicker and goes down easier.

:lmao:

This time it was the green tea that went all over the screen.

Frisky

Cause your not any good at it.. THATS WHY!

It was my first time trying to pull a fast one.

As for you they told me you were into Voodoo stuff & wanted me for experiments.

So I didn't know who to believe at that point.

Anyway I've confessed to it being a joke.

No hard feelings.

But my buddy did invite me to go see the Winter Olympic's next year in Rome in all honesty & seriousness.

Frisky said:
Look moron ... Lets get this straight.. M'kay! That whole Cult shit had nothing to do with me. You are the the one that PM"d me over and over like a whiney little bitch crying saying you were scared and I told you they were Fecking with you.

Tried to help you out, told you to lighten up... but NO! Lets take a internet chat board all serious. And you ask.. If 'WE' have a life. PULEASE! I have nothing against you Johnnny boy... but you seriously need to lighten up, quit weirding out on us and for heaven sakes learn how to quote.

OUCH.....

Top Bottom